Need help choosing a career!!

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
cateyes20

Need help choosing a career!!

Post by cateyes20 »

Hello,
I am currently struggling with choosing a career that best suits me. I have at least 3 career options in mind and I’m pursuing one right now but I don’t know if it’s really what I want to do. I would like someone to analyze my chart and see what careers might suit me best!! Any and all opinions are welcome! My chart is attached. Thanks!!
Attachments
28B892F5-6578-4317-AAA9-8A0AB279A784.png
28B892F5-6578-4317-AAA9-8A0AB279A784.png (40.94 KiB) Viewed 1035 times
MRD

Re: Need help choosing a career!!

Post by MRD »

Dear Cateyes20,

You need a career that is active, dynamic, and in which you can engage directly with people. Of course, regardless of anything I might say here, you have to pursue what you want. Nobody has any power on hoy you direct your life.

I would recommend something SOCIAL: events planning, advertising, marketing. If we go even further: events of a social cause, working with social cause organizations. Perhaps, if it calls you, you can choose for a medical career. If you like music or arts, you can also work your way through that path (but you will need to work harder).

In the end, you are looking for a way in you can actually HELP other people, by using your drive and dynamic energy, and in an OPEN (not in the literal sense) environment which allows you to work without feeling confined.

Good luck,

MRD