Am i condemn to depression and lazyness?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
papais

Am i condemn to depression and lazyness?

Post by papais »

14-07-1999
13:30 (1:30pm)
Béziers, France

http://www.noelshack.com/2018-50-6-1544 ... 135142.png
Hamid

Re: Am i condemn to depression and lazyness?

Post by Hamid »

If you are feeling it since a couple of months there is an astrological reason for that,if so then it will remain for some time.
However throughout your life your income will be better than the amount of work you put in.
you are born with the habit of having comfort such people spend good amount of time in bed.
your luck n inheritence is good.
life with good status n good income.
marriage in the mahadasa of venus and antardasa of venus between 26 august 2022 and 24 december 2025.probably in october 2024

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Papais, in looking at your chart there is more of a problem with over-emphasising your weaknesses, injuries and frustrations than being stuck with depression and laziness. You have a Leo Moon conjunct Mercury, that of itself is one of the most beautiful positions the Moon can be in. It is insightful, charming, happy and provides a massive creative streak to your personality. It can also make you overly dramatic.

Your Sun is in Cancer, so warmth and compassion, conjunct Ceres who is like a mother figure among the asteroid Goddesses. You have an opposition from Neptune to your Moon which can feel like abandonment and is possibly what you are feeling now. It is a tough opposition and one that you need to examine if you wish. I would say that it has to do with your mother and with your nurturing needs. One avenue you have is to seek therapy, it is worth it.

Your chart contains a Grand Cross which shows that you get stuck in your own mind and struggle to open up to new ideas or opinions. It also acts to protect you from the harsh outside world too, so it works both ways. This pattern is like the walls of a castle, it keeps the bad things out, but the walls can also stop you from seeing and participating in the brighter side of life. With your positive Moon and Sun positions I think some psychotherapy from a qualified professional trained in Jungian therapy would be of enormous benefit to you, why not try it.

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (394.51 KiB) Viewed 1914 times
RobertTerry46HpF

Post by RobertTerry46HpF »

A lot of people nowadays are suffering from mental illness like depression, anxiety, migraines, and others but they all try to live a normal life, and very often they successfully do it. Nowadays there are a lot of medicines which are helping us to live a happy life even with mental illness and the best one is kratom it's a 100% natural and legal product which helps to deal with mental illness from which you are suffering. I am using it for almost 1 year and during this time it helped me a lot, now I can live a normal life like other people, I can be happy and see the beautiful part of things not only the bad one and this is awesome for more information visit ...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

A lot of people nowadays are suffering from mental illness like depression, anxiety, migraines, and others but they all try to live a normal life, and very often they successfully do it. Nowadays there are a lot of medicines which are helping us to live a happy life even with mental illness and the best one is kratom it's a 100% natural and legal product which helps to deal with mental illness from which you are suffering. I am using it for almost 1 year and during this time it helped me a lot, now I can live a normal life like other people, I can be happy and see the beautiful part of things not only the bad one and this is awesome for more information visit ...
The link has been removed as advertising is not allowed on this forum.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]