Should I pursue education abroad?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
anika

Should I pursue education abroad?

Post by anika »

My birth details: 16/10/1997 11:59 AM Tbilisi, Gergia.

Hi everyone! I'm happy I found this place. I've been interested in astrology for few years now and I'm trying to understand my birth chart as much as possible but the information on internet never seems enough and I can't afford a professional reading yet unfortunately. The main reason why I decided to post here is my Lilith conjuct my north node in the 9th house. I'm planning on applying for my masters abroad and can't quite interpret what this aspect means. Since it's located in the 9th house which is connected to both education and foreign countries, I'd love to hear from you, what would you recommend, should I pursue education outside my country?
Also, I'd really appreciate if you could tell me a little about my married life. I'm still young but there seems to be nothing going on (aside from the one time I couldn't confess to the guy I liked very much because I was afraid I would ruin our friendship and then just lost him for good) so far and I hope as time goes on, I'll be able to create a family and have children.

Looking forward to your responses with great enthusiasm !