Career guidance

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Samuel

Career guidance

Post by Samuel »

Hi
Dob 11 July 1990
Time 3 57 pm
Place Jaipur Rajasthan

Hi great appreciate for the forum And such an amazing platform to speak with astrologer

Hi I am facing financial and business problem

Is business of restaurant is good for me ??

Currently I am into Restaurant business

Kindly help ??
admin
Site Admin

Re: Career guidance

Post by admin »

Hi Samuel,

It does look like you will be having to struggle financially for the next year or two, but that doesn’t mean at all that you won’t be successful. It just means that you have to try to stay on course and deal with each issue as it arises.

I do think that the restaurant business is right for you in so many ways – as long as you realise that it won’t be easy. (When is the restaurant business every easy ?!). Are you in business with a partner ? If so, this may be where problems arise. I’m not saying that you should go into business alone as you do need others to bounce your ideas off, and probably also for financial input. However, somehow you will need to keep alert to the real intentions of others and not allow yourself to become too dependent on them, not least of all, financially.

At this time you are coming to what is called the ‘Saturn Return’. This happens to us all around the age of 29/30 and marks an important stage of maturation. Naturally it isn’t an easy time as we are learning how to separate ourselves from our parents and peers and start to learn more how to develop our own lives in our own way.

Currently you are probably feeling a need to break out from limiting circumstances and are perhaps very frustrated. This will pass in a few weeks so it’s a good idea not to make any drastic moves right now. This will be followed by a short period in which you can get things organised, so during that time, make plans in detail. In Jan. there may be a few weeks of self-doubt, but this too will pass so keep on course and make adjustments only if you feel they are really necessary.

Stand your ground – but only when necessary. In other words, if you try to laud it over others before you have the real experience to back you up, you’ll just meet up with resistance. Trust your Intuition ! Don’t try to expand too fast; treat your employees well, and you will surely go a long way.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck to You !

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Samuel

Post by Samuel »

Thank u so much admin I really appreciate for the time you took to explain

Well I did MBA in Marketing but don't have any interest in studies
At that time I started studying about astrilogy and explaining how planets effect us it may be due to jupiter and sun conjuction in 8th house I think then after completing MBA and I did marketing job for 2 year but didn't do well and after that I started restaurant business and I am into this business for last 2.5 years with mine elder brother

Now kindly tell career and in monetary matter should I pursue this business or do some thing else????

Till now I am not satisfied with mine career
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Samuel,

What exactly is your role in this restaurant business with your brother ? (Are you a chef, or in management?)

Why are you unhappy with what you're doing ?

What other areas are you in interested in pursuing ?

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Samuel

Post by Samuel »

My role there is management as well I sit on reception collect cash
And speak with guest about feedback

Now the property is on rent and I wish when will I get my own property ???

If this business suits as per mine chart then sale should increase and business should furnis well so I should feel happy

What are sources of wealth in mine kundli

Like some people earn through job , speculation
What are mine chart show source of wealth ???

Kindly help ???
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Samuel,

This is not a good time to speculate, nor I feel to branch out on your own. You have a while before you will have acquired the necessary experience, skills, and most of all, the maturity to do this. (As I said before, preferably after your Saturn Return at the start of 2020).

Yes I know you’re chafing at the bit and impatient to make changes right now on your own initiative, but it isn’t the right time to do so. Naturally, you’ll need to adapt to changes that are not under your control, but those changes will actually help you to acquire more experience. It’s important that you do learn how to adapt as this will definitely help you in any future ventures, and you’ll learn more from applying yourself to what is, rather than rushing ahead impatiently.

Re ‘kundli’ – this is a Vedic matter of which I know nothing, so that is question you’ll need to ask in the Vedic area of the Forum.

Best,
Admin.