need help interpreting an aspect

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Runa

need help interpreting an aspect

Post by Runa »

Good morning. Can anybody describe to me the energy of moon, ascendant and Chiron conjunct at 1 degree? All in cancer and the 12 house? Is it just perpetual suffering and serving?
Chiron 10, moon 11, ascendant 12 degrees

Thank you
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: need help interpreting an aspect

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Runa, the mistake we make is to think that a single or a few points in the chart defines our lives. We are the whole chart, not just a few points. What I need you to do is to attach your chart in your thread so I can see all of it and then we can examine it in more detail.
Runa

Post by Runa »

DE895A8F-8801-4898-9031-C628D293C0E6.png
DE895A8F-8801-4898-9031-C628D293C0E6.png (94.8 KiB) Viewed 1373 times
7D01E6B1-9AFF-44A4-97C7-6EF7C9971679.png
7D01E6B1-9AFF-44A4-97C7-6EF7C9971679.png (92.58 KiB) Viewed 1373 times
sorry for late reply. spiritual awakening started in December. I am of the Neptune/Uranus conjunction generation. trying to decipher my chart so I can find a normal job for 2 years. All I am drawn to is spirituality and what people see as crazy. I have let go of everything, today I left my boyfriend and I’m flying back home to Florida. I think that’s why my guides are telling me to do. And I am talking to water and showing gratitude to it, practicing law of attraction, my boyfriend thinks I’m crazy and my family will too.. but this feels more real than any thing on earth ... I am so confused. My mother has prophetic dreams and I started smoking weed and tobacco to stop dreaming entirely. Now I am going home to detox ... but I am still lost
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Runa, you appear to be having an extreme reaction to your situation, I don't think it is a bad thing to be extreme, I am sometimes pretty extreme too. What you can do in times like this is to slow things down, process what you are felling, write things down and let your mind flow. In times that are seriously interfering with your daily life and disturbing your reality this is time to seek counselling from a professional, someone you trust and know can help you.

Your Moon conjunct Chiron conjunct your Leo Ascendant makes you very sensitive, kind, caring but sensitive to almost every hurt in your world. You need to nurture yourself at every opportunity. You have an innate ability to be successful but you also need to be supported, so seek those you trust as your supports. Right now is a good time to go back to basics, slow things down, don't make rash decisions and seek support from trusted people.