Life Path

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Alannaaw

Life Path

Post by Alannaaw »

Female: March 6, 1975 / 5:20 am / Los Gatos, CA

I am feeling drawn to follow "something" -still obscured- that seems like a life path... however, I'm also a parent and concerned about maintaining material security --which has been challenged over the last couple of years.

My question: does it seem more pressing to follow my intuition at this time --is my destiny on the horizon...or should I focus on staying put for a while and creating material security?

If you have additional questions, feel free to ask.

Many thanks,
Alanna
Alannaaw

Re: Life Path

Post by Alannaaw »

My chart.
astro_w2gw_alanna_williams.13052.11107~2.png
astro_w2gw_alanna_williams.13052.11107~2.png (389.26 KiB) Viewed 1397 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Alanna,

Certainly you are feeling a strong pull by the sense of a Life Path with transiting Pluto in your 12th in sextile to your Midheaven, and I’d say you’ve been feeling this for quite some time. You are surely experiencing the sense of strong change with this influence, not only for or toward ‘a’ Goal, but also with regard to your roots.

Added to this, Neptune has being going back and forth across your natal Sun in Pisces in your area of self-worth and what you value in your life. Currently he is retrograde, but about to turn direct in a few weeks, and this is and has been for a few years, heightening your sensitivity, but also in some ways confusing you.

This is a period I would say is of tremendous illumination along your Path, and in fact the Degree Symbol for your Midheaven/10th House/Goal is: “A woman flings apart two dark curtains closing a secret pathway to a sacred temple...”, about which is said: “...an initiation into the hidden mysteries...transcending boundaries...”.

Further, in astrology the Moon’s Nodal Axis is said to have much to do with our path in life, and in your chart, the North Node (a path to your ‘future’) is in Sagittarius which is about working towards a higher, wider, spiritual expression and view of life. (I suggest you look up North Node in Sagittarius to understand more about this; and also North Node in the 11th House).

Added to this, Neptune is close to your North Node, and Neptune rules Pisces, and therefore your Sun, so always you are drawn to some spiritual realms or ‘other-worldly' areas. Thank Goodness that you have earthy fixed Taurus at the root of your chart, and careful steady Capricorn Rising and Moon in Capricorn to help you keep your feet on the ground, otherwise you’d probably just be ‘off with the fairies’ !

Currently too I see that Saturn has entered your 12th House and is just finishing a conjunction with your Moon there, and this is particularly good for meditation as this will help your already very good intuition to grow even stronger and... more accurate.

With Mars Rising in Aquarius and Aquarius ruled by Uranus in the 9th (higher esoteric studies and an alternative view) you may get a bit over-excited or be a bit nervous and highly strung at times, or..well... often ? So again meditation can help you settle this energy, or at least finding somewhere for ‘alone’ time – which no doubt you are well aware of needing.

What areas do you study ? What are your primary interests ?

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Alannaaw

Post by Alannaaw »

Thanks for your thoughtful response.

I'm currently studying counseling, hypnotherapy, and astrology... Which are my primary interests at this time.

My profession (for the last decade) is a holistic esthetician -- in which I also practice energy-work and herbalism.

Yes, I've been feeling this strong pull towards my path for quite a long time... With much synchronicity and dreams as my guide. However, until recently, oppressive circumstances kept me from moving forward.

I definitely sense Neptune over my Sun. It's incredibly confusing. I feel overwhelmed and muddled in my intuition and a lack of confidence in work I've done well for years.

Where does this quote for the Degree Symbol for Midheaven/10th House/Goal come from? --->

"A woman flings apart two dark curtains closing a secret pathway to a sacred temple...”, about which is said: “...an initiation into the hidden mysteries...transcending boundaries...”

It's inspiring and feels true.

Re: "Thank Goodness that you have earthy fixed Taurus at the root of your chart, and careful steady Capricorn Rising and Moon in Capricorn to help you keep your feet on the ground, otherwise you’d probably just be ‘off with the fairies’ ! "

I was recently feeling much gratitude for Capricorn and Taurus in my chart --i'd most certainly be off with the fairies without them! :)

I definitely have a tendency to get high-strung... Though it's a quiet, high-functioning variety --always doing, studying, thinking, etc. I have found yoga and meditation helpful --as well as alone time being completely necessary for me ( 12th H moon?)

As for Saturn transiting through my 12th house and conjuncting the moon --I was curious about this and had not considered that it may assist in helping my intuition to grow and become more accurate. Now that I think of it, I've definitely found myself seeking to fine tune my intuition/empathy over the last few months.

-Alanna