Mutable T-square - advice on balancing the anchor

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
ag_ne

Mutable T-square - advice on balancing the anchor

Post by ag_ne »

Hi,

I have a T-square in my chart, the focus point is a tight conjunction of Moon and Mars (in Pisces/11th house), on one side squaring Mercury (in Gemini/1st house) and on the other a tight Saturn conjunction Uranus (in Sagittarius/7th house). The anchor falls into 5th house ruled by Virgo, with no planets in it.

I definitely feel this T-square intensely, and I'd love some advice on how to balance it - what does the 5th house Virgo suggest I should do?

Thanks!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Mutable T-square - advice on balancing the anchor

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Screenshot 2018-06-16 16.58.55.png
Screenshot 2018-06-16 16.58.55.png (210.23 KiB) Viewed 1450 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

ag, the conjunction of Moon and Mars is a tough one by itself, they are the focal point of a t-square. The outrage you feel at the injustice you see or experience around you is thus suppressed.

There are some interesting dynamics going on here with your T-square so please don't bother looking at the opposing house, in this case the 5th. We only consider the information available to us and that is in the pattern. If it is not part of the pattern then it's not worth investigating. The information is locked into the pattern itself, not the opposing house.

You can feel a deep sense of injustice which then can produce outrage, anger and frustration. With the 1st and 7th Houses also involved you may feel guilty of expressing any emotion, especially anger and rage. The focal planets - Moon and Mars, show your passion is deep so you need to express what you feel, but expressing it appropriately is something that causes you to feel guilty and frustrated.

This is a very tough pattern that may require further examination. I always suggest counselling from someone who knows about psychotherapy, especially inner child work. I also suggest exercise, meditation and you can even use the archetypes in your chart in your meditations if you are that way inclined. I hope I have answered at least part of what you wanted to know.
ag_ne

Post by ag_ne »

Hi,

thanks for your reply, yes this resonates with me - the intense drive to express but not ever knowing if I'm expressing it correctly and appropriately.

Another question I have is about my Yod - the angles are very wide that's why it doesn't show on astro chart.

The Venus-ASC conjunction is Inconjunct the Pluto-Neptune sextile. By wide orbs like 5.6.

By description, this is very accurate - I feel an immense sense of purpose and direction in life, ever since I was a child. This is so strong, I would not want to work in any job that's not related to my vocation in art or writing. But because of my frustration about how and what I should express, this vocation has been very very frustrating. The movement has been back and forth, between expressing rage and than taking it back the next minute, until my work ends up with a watered down expression of what I actually wanted to express, which is even more frustrating.

Because of traumatic events, and consequential anger, anxiety and depression, I've turned to psychotherapy and healing, and now in my profession I work with creativity, art and healing (through my self-image, I guess that's the indication of the ASC as well). By reading about Yods, it seems that's what the Venus Yod is actually pointing to - to art&healing. Adding the healing element to my art, seems to be dissolving a lot of my anger, and doubt, also because I elevate the work to a more impersonal level (where I don't have to question if it's an appropriate expression of my feelings) yet still feel it's my self-expression because I do it through my self-image.

What are the implications of a Yod with an apex in Venus conjunct ASC?
It seems Ive naturally started doing what it is pointing to, but it would help me to have a more theoretical description.
Thanks so much!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

ag, you don't need the Yod to activate Venus, Venus is already activated by it's position conjunct your Ascendant. Trying to tease out the activator as part of a wide Yod will make you go around in circles. I like to keep things simple, Venus is very happy conjunct your Gemini Ascendant. I wouldn't actually involve the Yod at all. I would add that Venus' aspect to Pluto is a minor aspect, generally positive in its expression, and is a mild activator too. Well done in finding an expression for your energy, it sounds perfect.