Career and marriage prediction

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Rithima56

Career and marriage prediction

Post by Rithima56 »

I was born on 23 march 1993@ 5.03pm in Chennai. When will I get married and how will be my married life?
and When will I get a job?
astro_mania

Re: Career and marriage prediction

Post by astro_mania »

hai
You provided dob as :23-03-1993.
According to this, It seems,you are a loner. The free spirit of 5, individuality of 3 and Set Apart thinking of 22(from 1993) all indicate this. Further, in your young age, you got opportunities to get married and got proposals but you turned them down. Moreover, though you like parties and socializing, you are a strict disciplinarian and alone in heart.
You are most probably going to end up not marrying. If you are interested, PM me with your full name and date of birth which I will use for checking any positive signs.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time