Seeking career guidance

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Ankur Biswas

Seeking career guidance

Post by Ankur Biswas »

Respected astrologers,
I am finding it extremely difficult to find a job.It has been one and a half years since my graduation and I have been jobless since then.Now I am starting to feel frustration and day by day I am getting into depression .Please tell me the approximate time that I may get a job.
Date of birth-29/01/1994
Time of birth-13:55 hrs
Place of birth-Jamshedpur,Jharkhand,India.
Thanking you in advance
Ankur
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Seeking career guidance

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Ankur, some questions for you first.

What is your degree? What field are you looking for work in? Have you tried employment agencies yet? Are you married, have children?

What do you think is the problem as to why you can't find a job?
Ankur Biswas

Post by Ankur Biswas »

Sir,
I have a engineering degree.After that I have done courses in data analytics.I am looking to work in these fields.My biggest hurdle is that in India all the companies seek experienced professional whereas I am a fresher.Not many freshers get a chance except on campus and I have not been able to secure one.Since then I dont have a job.Employment agencies here have not yielded any results for me.I am unmarried.As it has been such a long time,I am getting depressed now.Kindly guide me.
Thanks.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

that is a tough situation Ankur, I would advise getting any job, money comes first and don't be too proud to do just about anything.

Astrologically you are a smart and fast thinker, and you like to dig deep. One thing you hate it is knowledge / theory without deep solid foundations. Women, again a tough one, they interest you but they also trigger annoying emotions inside that you would rather not have - women can puzzle you. You have so many facets in your personality, it is like a treasure hunt, you sure are interesting.

OK, you are successful because you are driven and know how to study and learn. But emotions are what causes you to become worried and depressed with your situation. This is actually an opportunity for you to learn to meditate and to use your mind in a constructive way. I suggest that you get my book on self hypnosis, it will show how to use your mind for a whole lot of things.

With Neptune crossing into your 10th House, Saturn in your 7th and Jupiter crossing Pluto and North Node you have a lot happening and that means stress. This is why right now is opportunity time. Use the energy these planets have made available to heighten your spirituality through specific forms of meditation. To do that you can either get a teacher or practice what you have with the help of things like my book. There is a lot of information out there.

Let me know what you decide to do.