MY CAREER ?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Jhakaas

MY CAREER ?

Post by Jhakaas »

Born 8th of October 2000, 12:22 PM noon in Borivli East, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Male.

Stuck in a s#!tty engineering college which I hate. Save for some actual miracle, the next 8-10 years look bleak (career-wise, income-wise etc.)
I have zero motivation to study engineering. However, I don't even know what I wish to do.
My classmates seem to be going forward and winning.
I feel stuck, angry, lonely and hurt. Career-wise, nothing seems to go in my favor ?
I somehow manage to scrape by, marks-wise in the exams.

Will my career turn out good ? (6 figure income good?)
astro_mania

Re: MY CAREER ?

Post by astro_mania »

hai
As per your details, your dob is :08-10-2000.
Notice too many zeros present. Simply you cannot ignore them. It clearly indicates you are always on your toes and and in tension. You want to have public life but the same public life troubles you much. You got 8 on top of that, which means, as per your immediate needs, always management should take priority. Moreover, there is no middle ground for 8s. They always want to be either total winners or total losers, Sadly, life is not like that. As long as you don't know and don't follow the thread of balance, you can achieve nothing.
As far as your career is concerned, Engineering is the right path for you. You may not realise it right now, but you are destined to follow it. Keep in your head that whatever you do, if you do wholeheartedly, there is always chance of proving your worth.
best of luck!
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Jhakaas

Re: MY CAREER ?

Post by Jhakaas »

Thanks astro_mania !
If you could be so kind could you tell me how my sex/love life will be like ?
I have had some minor sexual experiences with a boy and a girl.
But both relationships ended very bad.
So how will my sex life turn out to be ?