Academic & Career Outlook

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
KelvinB

Academic & Career Outlook

Post by KelvinB »

Date of Birth: 25 January '95
Birth Location|Time: Singapore | 1302 (1:02PM)

First off, thank you all so much for providing chart querying service voluntarily. Deeply appreciated! :D

Specifically, I would like to ask with regard to my academic and my future career prospects. Currently, I am an accountancy undergraduate, enrolled recently on August this year, and will be expected to graduate in the late 2021. I would like to understand more of the following;
  • How would I perform or fair academically this semester, or throughout my 3 years? What should I in particularly take note of, and how can I improve myself, if any?
  • What types of career paths are suitable to me?
  • Any other observations, apart from the above queries, that I should be wary about.
Again, thank you so much for taking your time to read my thread and help me out. Should you require any other information, please feel free to let me know via personal message or here. I am willing to provide as much personal information as possible to ascertain the validity and the assessment.

Have a nice day ahead! :D
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Academic & Career Outlook

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Kelvin, I see that you are a steady type, your chart shows insight, success and you enjoy hard work. These suggest that you will be successful at whatever you choose to do. You need relationships though, a partner, someone who can help you though your adventures, like someone holding the end of your kite string allowing you to fly but still keep you on the ground.

You like the esoteric field too and that will always be part of your life, Learn to meditate as that will help keep you fresh minded and focused when you becomes exhausted from work.

As for the future, around June next year your life enters a new phase, things get crazy busy and you will work soooo hard. But, when Uranus has finished he will leave you with many gifts as a result of his transit. He will be pushing you to succeed (along with transiting Saturn) and inspiring you for a few years so start preparing for that wild ride now, start meditating - learn how to go deep and to use Mind Maps (Tony Buzan) to help in your studies.

Health is important, don't take drugs or drink alcohol to excess. Don't use dairy products, they are toxic and limit your meat intake, even fish. Do this and the Pluto transit in the mid 2020's will be easier to handle. This will be another wild ride but the lessons are deeper, that's why meditation is so important for you.
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (250.97 KiB) Viewed 2576 times
KelvinB

Post by KelvinB »

Hi Sir Noel,

Thank you so much for these in-depth analysis and insights.
Noel Eastwood wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:34 am Kelvin, I see that you are a steady type, your chart shows insight, success and you enjoy hard work. These suggest that you will be successful at whatever you choose to do.
Currently, I am facing a bit of problem with academic as the curriculum is slightly overwhelming than I could manage. Is this something I ought to be concerned?
Noel Eastwood wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:34 amYou need relationships though, a partner, someone who can help you though your adventures, like someone holding the end of your kite string allowing you to fly but still keep you on the ground.
When you mentioned relationships, do you refer to companionship who are close in my clique? I have a bunch of studious folks whom we always study and share resources together. Or you meant that an opposite gender whom I need to get into a "relationship"?
Noel Eastwood wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:34 amHealth is important, don't take drugs or drink alcohol to excess. Don't use dairy products, they are toxic and limit your meat intake, even fish. Do this and the Pluto transit in the mid 2020's will be easier to handle. This will be another wild ride but the lessons are deeper, that's why meditation is so important for you.
I will take note on these, besides - I can't drink alcohol anyway. Nevertheless, are there any signs with regard to my skin-related issues e.g. relating to gluten intake?

I have recently started daily mantra - Heart Sūtra & Earth Store Bodhisattva as well. In view of all, what type of meditation do you suggest me to practice?

Let me know if you require feedback.

Thank you so much again for the advice! Have a good day ahead!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Kelvin, learn how to go nice and deep, so deep that you become unconscious. That will provide a foundation for doing other magical things in trance like study and pass exams.

As for your study, go and find information on 'mind maps', that method saved my butt when I went and studied 2 degrees and post grad diplomas. I used the methods spelled out in my self hypnosis book to survive uni, I suggest that you get it and study it for study and meditation. It is in my signature below.

Girlfriends? I suggest that you go about finding a girlfriend on your own and don't let astrology interfere with natural selection :)

Yes, let me know how you go with your meditations and studies especially if you have questions concerning the techniques in my self hypnosis book.

Work hard and don't stress too much, you will always find a way through, it's in your stars.
KelvinB

Post by KelvinB »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:08 pm Kelvin, learn how to go nice and deep, so deep that you become unconscious. That will provide a foundation for doing other magical things in trance like study and pass exams.

As for your study, go and find information on 'mind maps', that method saved my butt when I went and studied 2 degrees and post grad diplomas. I used the methods spelled out in my self hypnosis book to survive uni, I suggest that you get it and study it for study and meditation. It is in my signature below.

Girlfriends? I suggest that you go about finding a girlfriend on your own and don't let astrology interfere with natural selection :)

Yes, let me know how you go with your meditations and studies especially if you have questions concerning the techniques in my self hypnosis book.

Work hard and don't stress too much, you will always find a way through, it's in your stars.
Sir Noel, again, thank you so much for the speedy update!

I believe the book you recommending me is: https://payhip.com/b/Svdw

I will get it and look it through. I love how you incorporated NLP, and coupled with taoist meditation techniques.

Will update you again about my progress! :D
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Kelvin, there is a lot in that book so go through it slowly and ask lots of questions, I'm here to help you.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

KB, I've read your PM and after examining your chart I can only say that it appears that you don't have too much to worry about. Just forward your screen shots and sit the test again. Remember that you have everything necessary for success but you tend to worry too much. When you worry you start to dig downwards until you end up in a hole and can't see a way out.

So, make sure you practice your self hypnosis like a master, do it twice daily. You need to gain control of your mind to maximise your potential. I've got my book in ebook, paperback and audiobook, the audiobook has my voice walking through some exercises you might want to try as well. I suggest that you work hard to gain mastery over your mind and you will live a much calmer life.
KelvinB

Post by KelvinB »

Hi Sir,

Thanks again for the response. Sorry, I was too animated yesterday.

I bought the ebook though. You refer to Goal Setting Theory + VAKOG right - Preparation for Self-hypnosis Chapter. Thanks for the pointing out!

Regards,
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

KB, now it is time to get doing the exercises, goal setting is important for setting set-points to your success. Practice your self hypnosis for both goal setting and for relaxation. Right now seems like a good time to become an expert at it too :)