want to know my career stability

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
kravinash

want to know my career stability

Post by kravinash »

male 16 October 1991
birth time 8:19 am
place koderma jharkhand india

sir from last few years unable to focus on my study and face lots of trouble from everywhere.....
want to prepare (join) indian administer service but but my family always push me to start from abc except dreaming mountain.....
but problem is my satisfaction and desire i couldn't concentrate where they want to sent to do.....

i want to do what is going in my mind and where i want to see in my future...

tell me what should i do...
listen them what they advised me or do my own business.....

pls help me to find the light
admin
Site Admin

Re: want to know my career stability

Post by admin »

Dear kravinash,

Oh yes, surely you are experiencing difficulties focusing on your studies, not least of all because you are feeling ‘a change coming’ but can’t put your finger exactly on what that will be.

I don’t think you’re ready to start ‘your own business’ just yet, by which I assume you mean joining the IAS ? I think that you will be more ready to do so by 2021/22.

The IAS appears to require a tremendous commitment, so I’m not sure what you mean by being ‘unable to focus on your studies’. What studies are those ? Are they relevant to the IAS ? And what exactly do you mean by your family pushing you to start ‘from abc’...in what field is that ?

You definitely need something you can feel wholehearted about, but I think you’re trying to run before you can walk and you do need to get the basics so that you can then attain the high goals you seek. You’ll accomplish nothing if you reach too high before you’re properly prepared.

You have tremendous capacity to attain a very high status...IF you apply yourself, create the proper foundations, and are determined to make a decision and stick to it.

I hope this has some meaning for you, and perhaps someone else here will give you their views too.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]