Interpretation of natal aspects and themes found in natal chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Dimozz

Interpretation of natal aspects and themes found in natal chart

Post by Dimozz »

Would anyone be considerate enough to do a chart reading for me.I discovered astrology some time back and since then I've been simply fascinated.Details are
-Male
15-12-1996
05:30AM
Kisumu,Kenya
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Interpretation of natal aspects and themes found in natal chart

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Dimozz, I will get your started, but first of all I suggest that you do my free astrology course - details are in my signature below.

Sagittarius Sun in the 1st House i makes for Leonic traits which include generous, sensitive creative and generally a happy personality. Your Ascendant is Sagittarius which adds to those Leo qualities but beware as Sag can lead you to addictive habits. One addiction isn't so bad, astrology and exploring the esoteric.

Moon in Aquarius makes for some interesting mood swings but on the whole an Aq Moon is insightful, intuitive and being in the 3rd house makes study at school easy. Just be aware that this placement can be somewhat stressful so meditation is called for here.

Second house stellium - 3 planets in Cap and 1 in Aq, means that you tend towards security even though both Sag and Aq aren't security minded at all, they can throw everything away and still not fret too much, but that 2nd house will freak you out if anything happens to your precious teddy bear or your favourite pillow. This helps balance the insecurity Sag and Aq tend to push you towards.

Midheaven is Virgo with Mars and North Node, suggests that you are a steady worker, like inspiring work, if it is meaningless then you aren't interested. Virgo helps steady you, Mars will help drive you. Mars is opposite Saturn so that's something for you to do some research on.
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (259.13 KiB) Viewed 992 times