Sun,Moon,Rising,Mercury,Venus and Pluto in Scorpio

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Triplescorpio

Sun,Moon,Rising,Mercury,Venus and Pluto in Scorpio

Post by Triplescorpio »

Hello!

I've recently started to learn more about western astrology and noticed that my chart is very different from a lot of the other people in my life. I have 6 planets(and Ceres) ALL in my first house in Scorpio. Should I be worried? What sort of impact will this have in my life? I've attached my chart with transits. Thank you very much in advance!
Attachments
astro_24ast_hope_20181015.38229.173687.png
astro_24ast_hope_20181015.38229.173687.png (93.86 KiB) Viewed 1230 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Sun,Moon,Rising,Mercury,Venus and Pluto in Scorpio

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi TS, nothing to worry about, having a loaded 1st house is fun. What it means is that you take things very personally, have extreme sensitivity and can get yourself tied up in knots when things don't go your way.

Having Sun in the 1st house sometimes manifests as being somewhat Leonic, like a Leo, so there will be the need to be popular and that people find you interesting and are attracted to your generosity and charm. You've got Mon there as well s that can manifest as moody and a little like a Cancerian. But what comes out mostly is the position of Pluto in the 1st House, which also has Scorpio the cusp - Scorpio Ascendant.

Now we see a whole lot of emotion, sensitivity and mood swings bigger than the Himalayas. With Saturn sitting in there he adds a degree of stability, acting to ground your mood swings and provide direction for where to use your powers.

Yes, a whole lot of fun in that 1st House. But don't be too concerned, it shows that when you do have direction there is no barrier to your desire to achieve it. You can just go go go and push until you've done what you wanted to do. With Jupiter transiting your 1st house you will notice that you are excited at times then flat and bored and impatient that you don't seem to be making progress, that is passing.

Not everyone will have a loaded house, and even fewer a loaded 1st house, ut it happens. Those people just need to learn to manage their life expectations otherwise they go off challenging every windmill they see (like Don Quixote). I suggest you study astrology and meditation and learn how to meditate deeply, that will make a difference to your life.
Triplescorpio

Re: Sun,Moon,Rising,Mercury,Venus and Pluto in Scorpio

Post by Triplescorpio »

Hi Noel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my chart! I agree strongly with a lot of your observations. I tend to be extremely sensitive and moody. Although yoga and meditation have greatly helped with achieving a better sense of balance.
"mood swings bigger than the Himalayas"
:D So so True

"With Jupiter transiting your 1st house you will notice that you are excited at times then flat and bored and impatient that you don't seem to be making progress, that is passing."

This resonates strongly. Lots of highs and lows. I noticed that yoga came into my life last year when Jupiter moved to to my first house. I wonder if the two are connected?

In fact, I feel the influences of Jupiter and Saturn strongly in my life. My natal Jupiter is in my 5th house, which I understand could mean many children. But I have none so far, which I've been told is natal Saturn's Aspect to Jupiter, which could delay things.

My first house stellium also results in a deep sense of loneliness even when I'm surrounded by people. But Astrology and meditation are helping me greatly. Thank you again, for offering your help and guidance!