education and settlement abroad

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
admin
Site Admin

Re: education and settlement abroad

Post by admin »

Hi capeta,

I find it hard to believe that you’re a ‘mediocre student’ as clearly you have a very quick mind. I suspect that you lose interest quickly because the subject simply doesn’t hold you enthralled. You need studies that truly interest you and which you can get your teeth into, and then you’ll see that you are in fact a very fast learner.

Having said that, you really do have the capacity to take these studies further, but you do need to get the basics under your belt, so it’s a matter of applying yourself and making the determination to see it through. In this way you’ll find that later on and eventually, you can use this knowledge and discipline to do what you really want to do.

Currently, and for the past couple of years, transiting Pluto in your 10th House/Career is creating doubts and confusion – which, of itself doesn’t help concentration and commitment. Perhaps if you look at these studies as a means to assisting, guiding and advising others about their finances in the future, this will give you a specific goal and help you to concentrate more. (I think you will make a very good financial counsellor eventually).

Travel abroad, or studying something new and different at home that satisfies this restlessness, looks likely next year. Whatever it is, you need a change to get a different perspective. I suggest that from Dec. this year onwards, one way or another you’ll either choose - or else be forced (by perhaps a parent or some other authority figure) - to make a decision. Whatever your choice, the situation can’t stay as it is.

I don’t know ‘...whether you can study abroad and then try for a job to permanently settle with your parents there or pursue education here and then try for a job abroad...’. That’s too complicated a question. I will say though that somehow you need to learn how to stop your thoughts racing this way and that, and try to focus on one thing at a time. Too much to ask ? Yes, I realise that it is, but still it has to be done...somehow. You flip too much from one thing to the other, which is at least due to your ability to keep seeing both sides of an argument, possibility, or situation.

The old adage: “The grass is always greener...”, could have been written for you ! But if you don’t make the effort to try to stick with one thing at a time, or to one decision at a time (at least some of the time), you’ll find that you’re forced into a choice not of your own making – especially during these coming months. Nonetheless, I suspect that you shine in times of crisis, and perhaps it is only when forced into a decision that you then ‘know’ what to do and get moving.

You have a potentially great future, that’s for sure !

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions about this I'll try to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Re: education and settlement abroad

Post by admin »

Hi capeta,

Thanks for your very kind words.

Yes, as Sujit has said to you, this period of confusion and doubt is on its way out. However, it is still up to you to make a commitment to your choice.

Sure, you will have doubts along the way, not least of all when the ‘going gets tough’, and naturally there will be such times. But if you hold fast to your goal and are aware that those doubts are periodically inevitable, then rather than whirling around in confusion and chaos, you’ll be able to step back and see them for what they are - as a transitory and momentary need to escape. If you view such times in this way, the stress will be eased, and the confusion will evaporate.

In truth, the whole of this very difficult period has resulted in a major inner transformation, and although you can’t quite see it yet (because you’re still ‘inside of it’), gradually from hereon you will begin to be able to see it from ‘the outside’. And then you’ll be saying: “Ah hahhh...that’s what it was all about !”.

I wish you all the Very Best on your Great Adventure !
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]