When Will my life circumstances improve ?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Jhakaas

When Will my life circumstances improve ?

Post by Jhakaas »

Born 8th of October 2000 in Borivli East, Mumbai, Maharashtra,India at 12:22 PM(afternoon) . Male.

My question being - "When will my life circumstances improve?"

Background -
Up until 2008, I was the Bright kid that had it all - loving family, highest marks in the class, admiration from teachers and peers.
However, after 2009, there were fights in my family, i fell into bad habits, lost all my friends, started getting low marks and sort of became alienated from my mother and father.

Weirdly, I got great marks in my 10th standard, but I got into a prestigious college in a stream that I DID NOT WANT.
In this college, I got into a 16 month relationship with my first girlfriend (now ex). It started out great but went bad, really fast. Bad like old fat people bickering at each other Bad. But I got her after almost 9 rejections from other girls, so i tried hard to hold on.

Anyways, Right now i am about to go for my degree to another college.

Will I get a good college ?
Will I experience TRUE success? (the kind of success that i want and enjoy)

Most of the "success" i have had have seemed hollow to me. The "prestigious" college has not been to my liking nor do i even like what i study(STEM).
The ex-girlfriend that seemed so great at first, turned out to be a major headache and a pain in the neck.
admin
Site Admin

Re: When Will my life circumstances improve ?

Post by admin »

Hi Jhackaas,

Certainly, since 2008 you have been going through some extremely ‘heavy’ changes – particularly more difficult to deal with at such a young age, so it’s no surprise that you ‘went off the rails’. Naturally you can’t yet see exactly what this all meant for your future, but you will eventually understand how and why the extent to which this changed you will ultimately work in your favour. Even now, a part of what these changes have done is shown in your words “Most of the "success" i have had have seemed hollow to me. The "prestigious" college has not been to my liking...”, as clearly you are seeking something more meaningful and with more depth.

However, I’m not quite sure what you mean when you ask “Will I get a good college?” when you’ve said that you don’t even like what you are studying. In what way don’t you like it ? I think you’re suited to the sciences in many ways. Certainly the sciences will give you the perfect base for any future changes of direction. So I wouldn’t turn away from this area of study at this point, unless you are very very sure and have another area of study firmly in mind...which you don’t appear to have ?

Currently you are feeling stuck and perhaps even trapped – or at least limited in some way. Certainly it’s a sobering influence. But, yes, things are beginning to shift even if it isn’t obvious to you at this time. In fact you’re at the beginning of a whole new 30-year cycle in your life, and one in which you become more discriminating about your choices in life.

Some other transits going on suggest that it is important that you take care not to make impulsive decisions during these next few weeks – at least don’t make such out of anger or sheer frustration.

At this time and for the next year or two you are going through an even deeper inner transformation – not the same as, but carrying on from and a part of your experiences in 2008. Now it is gradually pushing you to break with many old ways and views, especially of yourself. This is obviously not at all easy, especially at this time. The danger here is of throwing everything out or trying to change everything, before you’re truly ready to do so. And so I suggest that you make your commitment to whatever you do, totally. Work really hard, and you’ll see how this effort and these studies will have become so important to your future choices in years to come.

Re your question “Will I experience TRUE success ? (the kind of success that I want and enjoy)”. I have no doubt that you will do so. But, as always, it’s up to you to make the effort required as, naturally, if something’s just given to us ‘on a plate’, it’s human nature not to value it as much as if we had to work hard for it.

Hope this helps in some way.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Jhakaas

Post by Jhakaas »

Thank you for the reply, admin.
Boy ! I really love the warmth and the personal touch that you can feel in the answers.

About me asking about the "good college", my parents have been wondering whether i will get into a good college for my degree in STEM.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Re "Good College": This question is beyond my astrological range, not least of all because it clearly depends on your own research into the colleges available to you.

However, taking into account the various charts I've set up for you, it does look like there's a strong possibility of the answer being "Yes".

Nonetheless, this does very much and as I've said, depend upon careful research by yourselves, and also your own self-determination to really commit to your studies. After all, it doesn't matter how good the college may be if you go into it with the wrong attitude.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Jhakaas

Post by Jhakaas »

Dear admin,
Could you tell me how my love life will pan out ?
I get girls and they're pretty and even great, personality-wise.
But...
I get them very sparsely (2 girls in 7 years)
and
I can't seem to enjoy deep, fulfilling relationships with them....
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Jhackaas,

Sorry for the delay !

I think you may come across to others as rather cool and distant, and it may take a while for girls to see and feel the depth of your emotions, not least of all because it’s hard for you to express those deeper feelings. And then when you finally do so, those feelings may come out the ‘wrong’ way, such as in being a bit jealous or overly possessive. And/or this can come out in the opposite way, such as your getting scared or backing off if you feel or sense that someone is becoming too possessive of you !

You are certainly a difficult person to fathom when it comes to emotions and feelings, and you may be a bit volatile at times as there’s a nervous edginess in your relationships with women. It may be hard for you too to listen to them and to actually hear what they’re trying to say, so you miss important clues as to what their needs may be. So, take note of this, otherwise you might miss what may otherwise turn out to be a good relationship.

Try to be aware of the way you act in your relationships with females. You may feel like you have to perform constantly which can inhibit you. So, most importantly, watch, listen and learn from their cues and reactions rather than being just concerned with the way you are being seen by others.

Don’t worry though, this will smooth out as time goes on. You just haven’t found the ‘right’ one yet, and you are very young, so just give yourself time. You need someone who is equally independent and who gives you a great deal of intellectual stimulation as well as giving you a sense of being nurtured and cared for. Not much to ask ?

I see in your Solar Return for your birthday this year (and until your next birthday) that there are likely to be many opportunities for ‘romance’, but you may need to watch for too much flirtation...that is if you want a serious relationship. Nonetheless, at least it could be time just to relax and have fun. Take advantage of any opportunities that arise to meet others and just enjoy yourself.

I note that you will be having your Nodal Return in April/May next year, and as this occurs in your area of relationships, this could well bring into your life, a female of importance to you and to your future.

Good Luck !

Admin.
Jhakaas

Post by Jhakaas »

Hey ! Just as you said, I did get a new girlfriend around two weeks back. It feels good. :D :D