Can you have a look at my solar return

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Claudiastar

Can you have a look at my solar return

Post by Claudiastar »

Hi there! My name is claudia born October 26,1977 in Rome Italy at 5,50 pm. Could you have a look at my sr for the upcoming birthday? I will be in Rome...last year I had Jupiter conj sun on my bd and it was my best year ever, I spent 13 months in Brazil and even got a boyfriend which is very rare for me...I am back in Rome and super depressed, cry every day and hate my job. Do you see me changing job and traveling from my SR? Thanks
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Can you have a look at my solar return

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Claudia, I'm sorry but I don't use Solar Return charts anymore. I'm not an expert in SR but I'm pretty darn good with transits so I'll have a look at them if you don't mind.

And there it is right smack bang conjunct your Moon - transiting Uranus.

This is complicated because you have natal Moon in Aries conjunct Chiron which means conflict and frustration with mother types and older women. They just make you feel sick. This natal conjunction opposes your natal Sun and Mercury which suggests issues with confidence and self-esteem. It seems that your mother was quite unavailable to you and that this caused considerable harm, betrayal and abandonment. Father, however is conflicted as well but much more visible and conscious.

In other words your mother issues are hidden while your father issues are conscious and obvious to you. I hope that makes it a bit clearer.

Right now Uranus is causing distress and tension, frustration and confusion. You don't know what to do.

Your 6th house shows that you will not give up, you give and give and give until there is nothing to give. If you stop giving you become depressed and feel that you have let everyone down. This can make you exhausted.

Here lies one way to help you out of your conflict: think about your own needs and not that of others. Don't measure yourself on what others think of you or the amount of work you do for them. Be jealous of your time and energy, guard it and stop giving yourself away.

With this Uranus transit I am going to suggest that you seek out a good psychotherapist who understands depth psychotherapy. That is going to be the best thing you do for yourself. Consider therapy as a gift that you can give to yourself.
Claudiastar

Post by Claudiastar »

Thanks so much!
Claudiastar

Post by Claudiastar »

But Uranus moon has been going on for a long time, so got used to the energy...what else do you see that might be significant?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

there isn't much else of significance, so what are you doing to consolidate Uranus' lessons?
Claudiastar

Post by Claudiastar »

The best I can do...been in therapy for ages, been taking Medicines...not sure what else I can do... the problem is that I hate the life I have (my mother is a huge problem) I just don’t want to deal with her anymore..,I want out of all this...I was hoping you or someone else could help with positive transits that can bring change, the negative I know too well
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Claudia, I'm sorry but astrologers can't make a transit, the planets do that.

The idea of getting counselling for your 12th House lunar issues, your mother, is to firstly illuminate the issue, to pinpoint exactly what it is that wounds you. Moon and Chiron together make for a very awkward relationship, Chiron says very clearly that your mother is your wound. She has done / said or not done things that has lifted the scab off her nurturing motherliness and it continues to hurt you.

Once your wound is illuminated that is when therapy starts. I have used the inner child approach for over 30 years and it is the most successful therapeutic approach I know of, it never fails when done properly and regularly. I suggest you have someone guide you through it. I have this method spelled out in my Self Hypnosis book, or your could research John Bradshaw's work - https://www.johnbradshaw.com/ he is one of the main proponents of inner child therapy.

Healing your wound is an active process, the wound doesn't just go away by itself. You need to practice, each day, to heal the Chironic wound. That is what I would suggest you do, do your research and start to practice some of the exercises suggested. Better still, find a therapist that practices inner child psychotherapy. I studied and practiced psychology most of my life and know that CBT just doesn't cut it with serious issues like you've described. I had to learn how to heal my patients using therapy that works, the inner child therapy works. If you subscribe to my free newsletter you will read some of the therapy I've done using the inner child approach.

Sadly there is no astrologer on earth, living or dead, who can make things better for you. All we do is interpret the road map. Right now, and for the past 18 months, your Moon has had a visit from Uranus. He is activity, energy and initiative, he pushes and pushes until you do something about your wound. Now that he has awakened you use his energy to continue in your healing. His transit ends early next year so you still have a few months yet before his energy wanes.
Claudiastar

Post by Claudiastar »

Ok thanks so much💕💕💕