Career Path

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
sandyv63

Career Path

Post by sandyv63 »

I’ve been very unhappy with my career path since attaining my college education. Three college degrees and 10+ years later, I feel like the universe is telling me I’ve given this career path everything I have and it just isn’t going to give me what I need. Actually, I’ve been feeling this way for a few years now but at this point in my life, I need to plan an exit strategy. I can’t just quit my job and hope it will all turn out fine. To this end, I have begun a study program to increase my skill set in investments (options trading.) I have dipped my toe in this ocean before, but never really committed because I knew I lacked the prerequisite skills to do it successfully. However, I now feel the time is right to dedicate myself to learning this skill set. As my background is in financial analysis, it’s going quite well so far. I seem to be catching on quickly (of course not fast enough for me!)

When I look at my transits and progressions, I see some support for this. Progressed Moon has recently changed signs from Aries, where I experienced a Lunar return, to Taurus, and is now headed towards a conjunction of my ascendant as well as a nice set of trines to my natal Virgo planets. Transit-wise Jupiter has been sextiling this same Virgo stellium, perhaps nudging me to take on some serious studying and learning. Actually, those sextiles are over but was in full force when I began my study program. Currently Jupiter is sextiling my POF. I feel so stagnant in my current situation that I feel like I must make a drastic (but well planned and practical) change. I feel like I need to go off on my own and do my own thing. I am tired of being owned for 8 hours a day. I am tired of someone else having the authority to tell me what to do for these 8 hours. I don’t want to be told what to do anymore, and I also don’t want to tell anyone else what to do.

I’m concerned about tr. Neptune opposing my natal Sun and Venus. I really do feel like I’m being deconstructed. Sometimes I feel so disappointed with the (lack of) results for all my hard work but I think these aspects are also contributing to my urge to reinvent myself and be my own boss. Soon (circa 2020), tr. Saturn and Pluto will conjoin my natal MC in Capricorn. I think tr. Jupiter will be there around the same time. Before these planets hit my MC, they will dance with the North/South Nodes in Cancer/Capricorn so something is coming my way. I’m not sure how to interpret it all but as the Nodes and then MC are being hit, I assume it will impact me in a big way. I’d like to be ready for it. Tr. Pluto is conjunct my natal South Node currently so I think that’s why I’m feeling such a strong yearning to do something new that doesn’t require answering to a boss.

My solar return chart this year is interesting, if not a bit freaky. The sun lands in my 2nd house so finances are a priority. My natal Moon-Mars opposition in the 6-12 houses is repeated with the Moon in Cancer in the 12th house and Mars in Capricorn in the 6th house. I work with difficult women. I don’t like the idea of this continuing through the year but it has been a recurring theme in my career since 2012. It’s another motivating factor for me to do my own thing. I am also posting my solar return chart. As learning to trade options, and then executing trades will take quite a bit of time (I’m assuming), I’m wondering if perhaps another job is coming my way in the interim. I work for the local school board so I have no intention of leaving the District. But I’d really like to move on to another department. Is this evident in my solar return chart or transits/progressions? My overall goal is to do the options trading thing as a full time job but I’m assuming this will take years to accomplish. Please do tell if it looks like it can occur sooner than that. I feel I need to be conservative in my outlook if only to avoid being disappointed if it actually does take years to accomplish.

I recently purchased a condo (progressed lunar return I’m sure) and while I am happy in my new home (it’s so much larger than my last apartment), I had to move away from the beach. I miss the beach. One of my goals is to purchase another property in another state and live half the year here in Florida and the other half in another state. This is a long term goal as I anticipate this would take quite a while to achieve. However, this goal drives me so I think about it frequently.

Anyway, I think I’ve rambled on long enough. Thank you for your consideration!

Female
DOB September 6, 1963
9:30 PM EDT (verified, not a rounded time)
Astoria, NY USA
Prog and trans.png
Prog and trans.png (95.94 KiB) Viewed 1289 times
Solar return.png
Solar return.png (96.11 KiB) Viewed 1289 times
Sujit

Re: Career Path

Post by Sujit »

Hello Sandy,
For my study could you post exact date of buying condo.

Regards,
Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
sandyv63

Re: Career Path

Post by sandyv63 »

The closing date was June 15, 2018. I moved in June 30 as the sellers needed the extra 2 weeks to close on their new property. Thank you.