How will my sex/love life be like ?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Jhakaas

How will my sex/love life be like ?

Post by Jhakaas »

My date of Birth is 8 October 2000.
I was born in Borivli East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India at 12:22 PM (afternoon).
I am a male.
I have faced lots of rejections inspite of being atleast above average in looks(hope I don't come off as a narcissist) and having enough conversational skills to talk to Random people and pretty girls at will and make them laugh.
My problem seems to be in just not getting enough "yeses".
I got my girlfriend after 9 rejections.
I have faced more than 20+ rejections(stopped counting, got pretty depressing).
In school I had a sexual relationship with a guy, but I'm not bisexual enough these days.
Am I ever gonna get laid ?
Will I ever get more than 10 sexual partners ?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: How will my sex/love life be like ?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Jhak, that is a funny question. Most young males just want sex, most females just want love and acceptance. You have some study to do on the difference between males and females. I read that you consider yourself 'above average looks', that is nice, but girlfriends aren't always interested in what is on the outside of a person - they like to see what is inside them first.

So is personality important after all? Yep, sure is. But it isn't just being able to talk to pretty girls, it is about honour, respect and loyalty.

It is good that you aren't a narcissist but what is it that you project? Someone desperate to have sex? That means most girls in your culture will run from you, their parents will hunt you away and you will end up a bitter person from being rejected. A bitter person is not very attractive or desirable.

From your chart I can see that you are going to be quite successful in life, always striving for the best. You have expectations of success which is fine, but you don't handle rejection well. There are some signs of frustration and anger, these you will need to work through if you want to be someone others respect and look up to.

When will you get laid? I don't know, in fact it doesn't matter all that much in the big picture of life. What matters most is honour and respect, loyalty and trust. If you can manage to harness these important qualities then you will have lived a fulfilling life and will win the love of your very special partner.
Jhakaas

Post by Jhakaas »

Thanks for the reply, Noel ! (sorry for replying so late).
Truth be told I am REALLY confused about what kind of relationships I want in my life.
After my first ( and only long term relationship) turning out really bad, I hoped I'd get some short and sweet ones.
HOWEVER, I do find myself wishing for another long-term girlfriend.

Its almost as if there are two sides to me, one looking for something fast and easy and other for something slow and steady !
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Jhak, you have some work to do on your personal growth, even at 18 years of age you can still make an effort to grow out of short-sighted teenage desires. How are you going to do that?
Jhakaas

Post by Jhakaas »

I had been a self-help junkie for almost 6 years. After I first read The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, I have read more than 60 self-help books. It got to a point where I was consuming 2 per week. Around 4 to 5 months back, I completely gave up on the self-help spiel.
So for the past 4-5 moths, my personal growth practise basically involves concentration meditation( Anapanasati) for 20-40 mins daily.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Jhak, OK, so you know the basics and have no excuses for being ignorant of the massive and monumental task ahead of you. 99% of mystics on this path of self development fail. Why will you be any different? What do you have that will make you that magical 1% of winners?

I'll give you a hint - reading 2 books a day can simply mean that you are like the donkey who carries a library on its back so that the other animals think it is wise. It is what you do with that knowledge that makes someone wise or not. And 20 - 40 minutes deep meditation is not going to cut it, what else could you do?

I'm not being mean or nasty, if you really want advice I want you to make an effort - my knowledge and experience is not for free, you have to earn it. So, how will you answer my questions?
Jhakaas

Post by Jhakaas »

I wish I was clever or intelligent enough to answer your questions. I've been pondering upon my reply for the past few days.
I am not sure of the answer.
All I can say is that I have had the persistence that the other 99% did not have. The kind of persistence that had me seek answers everyday for the past six years through various mediums - be they internet forums, self-help books, psychology journals, actual psychiatrists, etc.
And I finally found my answer. Meditation.
So the only way I know of growing out of my teenage longings is meditation.
I'm not good at it, and I still have bad days. However, the seeker in me has found what he sought. The question has been answered.