2nd husband and Career inquiry

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
atlanta84

2nd husband and Career inquiry

Post by atlanta84 »

Female, born 12/5/1984, 5:35pm and Tampa Fl

I am curious about what my chart says about love, possibly a 2nd husband? additional children (then the two I already have/ are stepchildren seen?) & career information. Any information in greatly appreciated!
admin
Site Admin

Re: 2nd husband and Career inquiry

Post by admin »

Hi atlanta83,

Is that 12th May or 5th Dec. ? (Dates around the world are written differently).

Thanks.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
atlanta84

Post by atlanta84 »

I apologize, it is December 5th 1984
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi atlanta,

An unusual question ! Presumably prompted by a particular current situation ?

It is possible that you would marry more than once with Gemini Rising, and Mercury ruling in conjunction with Neptune in the 7th House (Partners). And then also your Sun in Sag. conjunct Uranus, both in conjunction with your 7th House cusp (partners). I suspect you're a very restless person, always looking for excitement and stimulation in a relationship, and tending to have an idealised idea of what your partner should be, which can lead to disappointment and a sense of disillusionment when reality sets in.

In conflict with this is your Moon in fixed and earthy Taurus, so you actually need stability and security, and this is what you should aim for in order to be able to move forward in life. Furthermore, you have 4 planets in Capricorn all involving relationship matters. This 'helps' to slow you down a bit, in order to establish proper and firm foundations for your relationships - though this may tend to come more into effect as you grow older.

Looking at your Solar Return, I'd say that during this next year you'll need to be very careful about your partnership choices (assuming that you're 'looking elsewhere'/for another partner ?), otherwise you may take on more than you bargained for - especially if it does involve stepchildren.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]