Never experienced love, when is it gonna happen?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
VeronikaLum

Never experienced love, when is it gonna happen?

Post by VeronikaLum »

Female
30.09. 1992
6:30 PM
Place : Skalica, Slovakia

Hello, please could you look at my chart, transits, Id like to know if there is some chance that a love will finally happen for me. It feels like whole my life there was some kind of a NO in the love area for me, but now I feel like something has changed and I found out that this period from october to mid november could bring some significant changes in my love life. Ive seen some interesting aspects in my chart but I cannot read it well.

Thank you in advance
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Never experienced love, when is it gonna happen?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Veronika, you have some interesting aspects in your chart, Moon in Sagittarius is fun and lively, Sun in Libra seeks to make everyone happy and comfortable, you like to please people and keep the peace, and your Ascendant is in Taurus, the hard worker.

There is also Mars opposed by Neptune and Uranus so your Martian drive and energy sometimes pulls back and you can't get motivated. I suggest that you look at a plant based diet too, to cut down on comfort foods. Look up Dr Michael Greger and Dr John McDougal and watch their presentations on Youtube, you will learn a lot.

Self esteem is something I suggest you do some work with, I suggest getting my book on self hypnosis and doing the inner child meditations to get started.

OK, you wanted to know about transits, yes, Venus is in your 7th House right now and will be there for a month or so, a good time to get out and meet people. Venus is love, sure, but she is more about friendships and conversations. That makes this a perfect time to meet new people and make friendships, that is always the best way to start a relationship, as friends.

Jupiter is also in your 7th house, he still has six of so months to go and this is also a good time to sort out who is a good friend and who isn't. Don't hang around to be used by those who aren't true friends, this is your lesson for this and the start of next year.

Apart from these two planets there is also activity in your 6th house of health, so do what I suggest and look at how you can improve your health, I always recommend meditation and diet.