Transit Jupiter conjunct MC & Uranus

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
tkh42005

Transit Jupiter conjunct MC & Uranus

Post by tkh42005 »

Transit jupiter is conjunct my MC and Uranus right now in Scorpio. I don't have a lot of knowledge about charts but I understand Jupiter can help with luck in the area it's transiting. I've had a tough time with business and finances for a while and I'm wondering if there's any indication of better times ahead. Or other aspects I should be focusing on?

Thanks!
Attachments
Screenshot_20181003-232435-576x1024-576x1024.png
Screenshot_20181003-232435-576x1024-576x1024.png (348.25 KiB) Viewed 1187 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Transit Jupiter conjunct MC & Uranus

Post by Noel Eastwood »

tkh, yes, transiting Jupiter is always a welcome sight, in most instances anyway. He does herald good fortune but he has a tendency to over do things. According to Jupiter if one spoon of sugar is nice then 5 is better. He will initiate things and they may not manifest for a whole year afterwards, so be careful not to expect too much while he is in your 10th House.

I'm going to suggest that you re-create your natal chart. If you look at it now you will see that there are really tiny houses and some huge ones. This is because your birth place is in the higher latitudes, towards the north pole. The further one moves from the equator the more the houses will change in size.

Go back to where you created your chart and this time hit the EQUAL House system button. This changes the house sizes to being all the same size.

This is one of astrology's major flaws, or bugs I suppose I should say. Houses are critical to most astrologers and getting the correct cusps is critical. And Equal House system makes all the houses the same size and is used to compare and contrast the Placidus Houses we normally use.

Then we can play around with both charts and see what we come up with.