Career stagnation and meeting terrible people

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Findingneverland

Career stagnation and meeting terrible people

Post by Findingneverland »

Hi All,
I have been jobless for the past 2 years even after trying hard. I have been facing some of the other obstruction which even if given an opening, I land back to square one. I Don't know why this is happening. I graduated in law in 2016 and have been unemployed since then. Have been separated from friends and have met terrible people who have shattered my self-esteem. Since 2018 I have been facing financial problems too. I have been actively applying for jobs in government as well as private sector but nothing seems to be working for me. Should I pursue higher education? or perhaps move abroad and study something other than law? Or law? Or should I wait to get married (I'm an Indian)? Are there any chances of settlement abroad through marriage or work?
Also, since 2016 events wrt job and meeting people have taken a predictable turn. Even if my application gets accepted, I don't get callbacks due to reasons completely not in my control (HR who shortlisted my cv quits the job; no response on reapplying, frivolous excuses, no response at all),
WRT to the predictable turn in meeting terrible people- people pursue me on their own; constantly message and open up and flirt, but suddenly lose interest and disappear.
It's quite weird. I almost feel that even if I apply, I won't get through, even if people come they will just disappear and hurt me in the end. I find peace in being alone now and not expect too much because that ensures no disappointment. Although I still have some hope left that one-day things would change and perhaps fall into place.
Can you help me, please?
I'm not too concerned with people; they come and go and maybe its fine. Although I want to have a sound and blissful married life and want to move abroad.
My main concern is getting a good job opening to start my career. Is that a possibility? Will it happen soon? When will i get a job? Also, are there any chances of working or settling in abroad or do i have to stay in India forever?
My details are hereunder
Date of birth: 10 November 1991
Time: 10:10am
Place : Dewas (Madhya Pradesh], India
Attachments
natal chart
natal chart
natal 2.png (137.19 KiB) Viewed 2059 times
vedic chart
vedic chart
vedic.png (67.2 KiB) Viewed 2059 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Career stagnation and meeting terrible people

Post by Noel Eastwood »

FN, I think you must consider a wider question and that is how should you live your life to make it more productive and enjoyable.

I see the Moon and Uranus straddling your Capricorn Ascendant plus Sun conjunct both Mars and Pluto which indicates that you are extremely sensitive, kind, caring, fascinating yet sensitive. You are easily hurt. Can I suggest that you study personal development, and meditation, the type of meditation that teaches you to relax and focus.

You really don't know who you are yet, that is really what you need to focus on, 'know thyself'. Who are you? What are your likes and dislikes? How should you live your life? I see you as a bit of a mystic but you don't know who you are. There is so much for you to learn so get cracking, find a good teacher and mentor on this path and start learning to calm your mind and your emotions. This is your path to fulfillment.
Findingneverland

Hi Noel Eastwood,
Thank you for your advice. Honestly, your prediction of my personality profile is spot on accurate. I identify myself as sensitive and caring. Yes, I do get hurt quite easily. Opening up to people has been extremely challenging lately that's why I find comfort in sharing my problems in this medium. Yes, being attracted to the unknown and mystic stuff does fascinate me.
I do think from time to time to go to the Himalayas and chart the path of an ascetic. The thought itself gives me a little peace inherently. After all everything especially material pursuits in life is an illusion. Once you realize all that you basically need for existence is peace in life. I do resonate with that thought. Although there are expectations from me which at present I am facing problems in fulfilling. Meditation, personal development is something that I hope to do but before that, I need to provide for myself at least.
I want to know through astrology as to why am I facing so many obstructions in my career that I can't even get a decent opening. Will this ever end? when would this possibly end? Or should I just give everything up and meditate for inner peace as the career won't work out or make a career out of meditation?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

FN, you are facing considerable change, the planets Jupiter and Saturn in particular want you to restructure your life. It means facing inwards and looking seriously at your life, your personal goals and expectations and then looking at reality and what can be achieved as opposed to what you would like to achieve. Reality is the key word now.

This is difficult, can be depressing but it's because the obstacle is reality itself. If you have agream goal that is in no way achievable then reality will kick you in the pants. I suggest that you start to make goals :- daily, weekly and monthly. Also have a 12 month goal but that has to be set in rubber bands, not concrete. be flexible but REALISTIC.

I suggest that you get my book on self hypnosis, it's all about manifesting your goals and shows you how to set goals and then the exercises on how to put them into reality. I am talking about application, anything of value is worth working hard for. You are not afraid of hard work, so that is a good place to start.

OK, now think about setting goals as suggested and tell me what you are going to do.
Findingneverland

Hi Noel Eastwood,
Thank you for the suggestion and your concern. It's eerie but last night I was watching a movie on Netflix called 'SPF-18'( huge Noah Centionio fan). The Protagonist was also confused with what direction to take in his career and he tried this self-hypnosis method you just told me about. The movie overglamorized it a bit. But what I understood from it was that the method was supposed to make you reach your deep subconscious state where you can only think about what you love to do and remove all the fears and expectations out of your mind. That does sound intriguing. I think I am going to try that. Having flexible and not lofty goals is also something that I feel I can start with. I don't have enough funds to buy your book but I think I could try some simple techniques that would be available online to start with.
Thank you again, Noel, for everything.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

it is my pleasure, FN, don't forget to start setting your goals. Even just scribbling them on scrap paper and letting them sit in your mind for a few days is a good start, just use elastic bands for goals, not concrete :)