Seeking guidance

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Vrasairam

Seeking guidance

Post by Vrasairam »

My DOB:3/11/1976
Time:13:57
Mumbai (India)

Please guide me regarding my personal and professional life as I am facing hurdles in both. My wife and me are living separately and I want to save this marriage for our son. This is out second marriage. Also, advise me regarding my health. I am facing work politics and was was wondering where my career is heading
Thanks,
Vrasai
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (271.78 KiB) Viewed 3099 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Seeking guidance

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Vas, I've changed your chart, this is the style I work with on my computer and is easier for me to read, I hope you don't mind if I use this one?

Hmm, I see that you are a worrier and that you are perhaps a lawyer or someone with links to law, government and religion, perhaps have academic links too. You certainly are passionate at times and if you channel that into your study and career you are quite successful.

Unfortunately that can suggest that you sometimes pull your passion and interest away from your family and your own needs. You think so much that you can tie yourself into knots trying to understand people and feelings. And that's what humans are, feelings. I think you need a holiday because you are under extreme stress with Chiron, the Wounded Healer, crossing your Moon. This is a most difficult period of your life, Moon represents your wife and your mother, and Chiron is wounding, psychological and physical wounds. Put them together and you have wounded wife and wounded marriage as well as great suffering for yourself.

I can see that you are a nice person but what I fear is that you drive yourself too hard and fail to see what is under your nose - wife, family and people's needs. You also run too fast to slow down. And that is where your answer lies, to slow down, start to meditate, exercise and eat properly, like a peasant - vegetables and rice mostly. I can see that fast-food, junk food, is easy for you to grab, but that is now your past, learn to cook and eat your own-made meals.

Chiron is devastating and you have had him sitting in your 1st house for ages - he moves off around early 2020, only a year away. Chiron has been impacting your health and relationships since about 2009. We could say that he has occupied your mind with stress for nearly 10 years - but he is almost gone.

Chiron seeks to make you face yourself, to look seriously at how you live, how you interact with others and how you use your forces, skills, abilities and strengths. If there is a hole in your armour he will place his lance there and push... your challenge is to fix those holes in your personality and life.

How do you do that? Read what i said earlier and start doing - and not just thinking about it.
Vrasairam

Post by Vrasairam »

Thanks for your time Noel.
Sorry to bother you again, kindly suggest the time period when my marriage can heal. I really want to save this marriage. Also, you are right that my wife is facing lot of challenges right now too , health wise and professionally . What time she will recover from her problems so we can start a happy life together. Her dob:23/10/1979
Time:14:23,
Place:New Delhi, India
This is our second marriage and we want to save it for our 5 year old son.
Kind Regards,
Vrasai
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

V, things are improving now, but unless you work on improving your personal issues like I said then you will miss a magic opportunity to create a better marriage. You didn't just go through 9 years of hell just to let it slip past just as it is finishing did you? No? Then start meditating, take it seriously, improve your diet, communicate without holding onto your mobile phone in one hand and your eyes watching TV. All these little things can distract you from your purpose - to improve your life and that of your wife and thus your marriage.

Time span? There's no reason why things can't improve now. However if you fail to do anything about your self-improvement then it is never. It is all up to you. There is no no magic in this world unless you make it happen yourself.

I know you want simple answers with simple solutions, I'm sorry but unless I kick your butt I am fearful that you will let this opportunity slide into nothingness and you'll be asking me this same question next year, and the year after... Use your strengths (plan your goals, strategies what you plan to do and then how to do it) and start this today.
Vrasairam

Post by Vrasairam »

Thanks so much Noel,

I called my wife after reading your reply and realized that she is deeply hurt. I am definitely going to work on your suggestions. She also expressed her desire for making positive changes after I talked to her about your mail and changing our sad situation. Kindly throw light on her chart too, so she too can start working on her strengths and weaknesses.
Her dob:23/10/1979
Time:14:23
New Delhi(India)

I am attaching her chart, sorry I only get this format for the chart.
Kind Regards,
Vrasairam
Attachments
28A651D5-5B52-4C03-BC3C-8AF94E4FA611.png
28A651D5-5B52-4C03-BC3C-8AF94E4FA611.png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 3087 times
Vrasairam

Post by Vrasairam »

Hello Noel,
Kindly look into my wife’s chart and give us your precious guidance.
Thanks,
Vrasairam
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Vras, I answered your question a week ago but for some reason it has disappeared.

Your wife is as passionate and intelligent as you, you both have very similar traits and personality. This can cause you to clash and argue. This is the main issue I see in your charts, this passionate need to be right and then not letting go when the argument goes against you. This is both of you, you both have this common trait.

Your wife's main problems are nerves, she stresses, like you do. She can't sleep for her head spinning and thinking. Put the two of you together and you both stress together. Someone needs to take control of themselves and set an example of how to manage this in your relationship. Self control seems to slip when you both get into 'that mood'.

How does your wife manage and treat her illness? By learning to relax, meditate and eat properly, like a peasant. The western diet is a tragedy for Indians, for the entire world. Get off that wagon and go back to your cultural roots - rice, vegetables, dahl and spices. Cut meat from your diet and no fat or butter. This will give your wife's nervous system a break from the stress that comes with diet and then she will start to improve.

As she improves she needs to really focus on relaxing, a lot, otherwise her symptoms may pick back up and she can become unwell again.
Vrasairam

Post by Vrasairam »

Thanks so much Noel.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Hello Vrasairam,

Both charts are connected to planet Saturn and in both charts Saturn is tainted. In yours Saturn in 6th house of Cancer and her Saturn connected to 8th house of Mercury. This is causing mismatch with character and nature of the individual causing impatience and incidence of conflicts.
Good luck with your efforts..
- Based on sidereal charts.....

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Vrasairam

Post by Vrasairam »

Hi Noel,

Me and my wife are sincerely following your suggestions. Also, we are discussing issues that are causing rift between us again and again. During our conversation, my wife revealed that she is emotionally drained as she thinks I am a narcissist. Some of her points made me think that is it really true? LShe wants us to go for counselling but I am confused about her judgement.Does my birth chart reveal that I have narcissistic traits .
We both have tried to save our relationship many times but when we are together , my wife is distressed most of the time. She is really sad and I have seen her crying at night alone. Please suggest if I have narcissistic traits and or not. Please suggest what I can do in this case.
Thanks,
Vrasairam