Please help me!

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Vaidyan11

Please help me!

Post by Vaidyan11 »

Hello! My name is Niti.

Please help me. I am sorry for reposting this but I value your opinion and would greatly appreciate your guidance and some insight. I wanted to ask some advice regarding my relationships. In the past I had 1 long-term relationship that ended very badly and caused me to have a lot of problems in all aspects of my life. I have since gotten past that bad phase and rebuilt myself but ever since then, I have not had a single happy and meaningful relationship. Every guy I meet is someone I can never be close with. None of the “relationships” last and at this point I feel very lonely and depressed. I am happy in all aspects of my life and focused on my career but this part is making me unhappy. Can you please look at my chart and let me know whether there is something that is causing me to not be close to any guy? Will I meet a good guy and be in a relationship any time soon or in the future? I would really appreciate your help! Thank you so much!

Date of Birth: February 11, 1995
Time of Birth: 7:38 pm
Place of Birth: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Please help me!

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Vaidyan, you are both sensitive and a worrier, you worry too much about things, relationships is one of them.

When is the time for love? Right now is a good time, but like I told you before, you have to first work on yourself to attract the right sort of partner. If you are muddle headed and stressed then that can lead to attracting the wrong type of partner, see what I mean? You've got work to do, meditate, relaxation, exercise, study and all those things that are good for you.

Your transits show pallas entering your 1st House, that's good for self control and power; there is activity around your Venus and that may help; but neptune is early in your 7th house which can make you feel lonely and isolated. Hmm, guess what you are experiencing? The power of neptune.

I suggest that you work on taming Neptune, you do that by entering his world and chatting to him - in meditation. So again we see that your meditations may come in handy. No matter how positive the stars are for love unless you position yourself correctly, do the right things to calm your mind and adopt qualities that attract the right partner, nothing will happen. It's like throwing your fishing line into the river without the bait.

Now tell me what you are going to do to improve your chances of attracting someone just right for you.
Vaidyan.jpg
Vaidyan.jpg (205.84 KiB) Viewed 1781 times
Vaidyan11

Post by Vaidyan11 »

Hello Mr. Eastwood,

Thank you so much for your advice! Haha yes I do tend to worry a lot. I wasn’t thinking much about it before but it’s just that since the last 2 years after we first spoke, there were sooo many different guys that came into my life. But each one would be unsuccessful and they would just come and go. It felt like I was a magnet for casual encounters. Lol I didn’t know where any of that was headed and I started to feel lonely from dealing with it.

But other than that part, I have been focusing on myself :) I am in nursing school now, studying, I have 2 part-time jobs, am regularly exercising, and spending free time with family and friends. You are right I will try to put all the negative relationship experiences behind me and continue to work on myself. I think the best course of action would be to let go of trying to find someone. I need to learn to be content with myself so that I can attract someone who is a genuinely good person who cares about me. And I will continue trying to focus on my priorities as well for the time being (and not worry too much lol!). Let’s see what happens after that haha.

Thank you again for your help! I am so grateful :) I hope I will stay on the right path now :)
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Vaidyan11 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:29 pm Hello! My name is Niti.

Please help me. I am sorry for reposting this but I value your opinion and would greatly appreciate your guidance and some insight. I wanted to ask some advice regarding my relationships. In the past I had 1 long-term relationship that ended very badly and caused me to have a lot of problems in all aspects of my life. I have since gotten past that bad phase and rebuilt myself but ever since then, I have not had a single happy and meaningful relationship. Every guy I meet is someone I can never be close with. None of the “relationships” last and at this point I feel very lonely and depressed. I am happy in all aspects of my life and focused on my career but this part is making me unhappy. Can you please look at my chart and let me know whether there is something that is causing me to not be close to any guy? Will I meet a good guy and be in a relationship any time soon or in the future? I would really appreciate your help! Thank you so much!

Date of Birth: February 11, 1995
Time of Birth: 7:38 pm
Place of Birth: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Every horoscope has some weak areas. In your case it is emotional relationships and marriage.
How is father doing. Chart shows some challenges for him.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Vaidyan11

Post by Vaidyan11 »

Hello Sujit,

Oh can you please explain more? What marriage and relationship problems are in my chart? And what challenges are there for my father? I would appreciate it greatly! Thanks!

Niti