Poverty foreign country.

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
ihostlong

Poverty foreign country.

Post by ihostlong »

Hello,

What does my birthchart tell about me?
I am living in a foreign country and i am poor. I do not know how to get out of it because of pluto is in capricorn and the economic system is against me.
Name: jeroen jacobs
Date: 13 oktober 1989
Place: dendermonde belgium
Time: 21:25 gmt+1
admin
Site Admin

Re: Poverty foreign country.

Post by admin »

Hi ihostlong,

Need to clear up a couple of things here.

You've given your time of birth as 21:25 gmt + 1
Sorry but I'm not quite clear about this. Were you born at 21:25 or at 21:25 + 1 hr. i.e. 22:25 Belgium Time ?

Which country are you in currently ? (Please give city in that country. This is so I can set up a Relocation Chart for where you are at this time. This will help me to see how your birth chart is being affected by where you are living now).

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
ihostlong

Post by ihostlong »

admin wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:02 am Hi ihostlong,

Need to clear up a couple of things here.

You've given your time of birth as 21:25 gmt + 1
Sorry but I'm not quite clear about this. Were you born at 21:25 or at 21:25 + 1 hr. i.e. 22:25 Belgium Time ?

Which country are you in currently ? (Please give city in that country. This is so I can set up a Relocation Chart for where you are at this time. This will help me to see how your birth chart is being affected by where you are living now).

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
Hello,
Sorry for the confusion.
21:25.
And i am currently in Budapest, Hungary gonne start working here soon in a business enviroment. I'll receive an ok income but my wealth is my main concern. And the pluto cycle is against me.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi ihostlong,

Well, you’ve certainly been under a lot of pressure for some time, and not just from Pluto in Capricorn square your Sun. Saturn in Capricorn has been - since Dec. 2018 - gradually emphasising the Grand Cross in your chart involving your Uranus (+Saturn/Neptune) in the Relocated 6th House (work), square your Moon in Relocated 10th (career), square your Mercury (in both the Natal and Relocated 4th/home environment), and coming to the opposition with your Jupiter in the Natal Asc. and Relocated 12th.

But you see, you’ve come through the worst of it as Saturn touched nearly all of these points as it journeyed forward across them and then turned retrograde and gave you a second dose. Now it’s direct again and even though you’ll still feel pressure from this Saturn transit, this third pass will surely help you to resolve so much of all that has been going on during this last 10 months.

This is all a part of your ‘Saturn Return’ too – a 30 year cycle and which we all experience around that age, and which is a period of maturation, of gradual separation from the influence of our parents and peers as we discover our own individuality and needs as a mature adult. Naturally this is not an easy process but the more difficult it is, it’s very true that the more rewards there are too.

This gradual unfoldment is very much about perseverance, and so it’s important that you try to stick with one thing at a time. But most of all it’s vital that you don’t get disheartened when things don’t go your way. Look instead at what all the delays and hardships have been trying to show you about what you need to learn to accomplish your goals in life. One thing that this Grand Cross can do for you is to build great strength into your character, and bring out the terrific potential that’s there in you. This is a period of tremendous self-transformation...if you look within and question what you think your real needs are. If you do this relentlessly, and with much self discipline, you’ll be the winner in every way, coming out of it all a completely different person with strengths you never knew you had.

Pluto is about control, and his square to your Sun during this whole period is trying to show you the importance of ‘going with the flow’, of letting go of the need to feel totally in control of everything in your life. None of us have control of all that happens to us, and to think that we can is futile, for obvious reasons.

Nonetheless, this feeling of the need to be in control is about learning how to let go and let Life take you where you’re meant to be, which is at this time not likely to be where you think you want to be. In other words, you’re becoming someone else now and the person you’re becoming is more true to who you are and to what your path in life actually is. Naturally whilst going through this process it can make you feel helpless and so you panic. But it’s setting you up for a whole new view of life and of your place on this planet at this time.

All very easy for me to say, but I’m very aware that the process is so very hard and even frightening. However, if you can learn somehow to just let go and see where doing that takes you, it will be easier and you’ll get there faster than you can imagine.

I would say that you’re not a patient person and tend to get yourself into situations before you’ve thought them through. This can cause you to run from one thing to another, always looking for something better but because you haven’t focused and followed-through, you end up dissatisfied and restless. You have a tremendous creativity, and so much imagination, I think that perhaps ‘business’ alone might not completely fulfil these qualities. (What other areas are you interested in ?).

It may be too that you’re easily affected by the opinions of others and get easily downhearted if you feel disapproval by them, even if it’s not meant that way, and then you go to extremes imagining much that is not intended by them. Your Sun in Libra is all about ‘Balance’, which is very hard for you to accomplish – but is vitally necessary for you to try to create and sustain in all you do – and not least of all in your attitude towards others and in situations that occur, especially at this time.

I’m not quite sure what you mean by “I’ll receive an ok income but my wealth is my main concern”. Are you looking at transiting Pluto hovering over your 8th House cusp ? Given that transiting Pluto is squaring your Sun, and your Sun rules your 2nd House (personal monies and values), this suggests to me that it’s much more than physical ‘wealth’ that’s going on here. It’s very much about the transformation of your values, and of the way in which you value yourself...and others too – especially remembering that your Sun rules your natal 2nd House and is in the Sign of ‘relationships’ - of ‘self’ and ‘other’. Furthermore, it is in the natal 5th House – creating and finding your individuality through your relationships with others.

Justice and Fair Play are vital to you and at this point in time you may find that you are constantly feeling the need to defend yourself... even more than usual. I suspect that you also fly to the defence of those with whom you are associated closely with. I think that - at this time especially - you’ll need to try to find a way to separate your ‘self’ from ‘others’ in order to realise and figure out what and who exactly you are defending and most importantly...Why.

In truth, you’re such a very complex and sensitive character and need much more than I can give in this general view here. And if there’s one period of time when you need a good astrologer to work with you through all of this, it is now.

I realise that you’re cash-strapped at the moment and probably can’t afford to do this, but it will be money well-worth spent. (If you can’t afford to consult an astrologer personally, someone - such as Liz Greene at astro.com - does a fair-priced one for EUR 49.95 at https://www.astro.com/cgi/atxgen.cgi?btyp=xpht – though this will still be only a ‘print-out’ rather than fully personally integrated. Nonetheless, she’s a terrific astrologer and even this will I feel, help you to begin to tease out all of the strands of your nature and your needs).

I hope that some of this at least has helped in some way, and naturally if you have any questions about what’s here, I’ll do all I can to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
ihostlong

Post by ihostlong »

Hi,

Thank you for your response.
I used to have different intrests but the last couple of years were bad and only getting out of poverty cluttered my mind. I had a very bad life up until now with the exception of certain periods. But my lifeedperiences broke me emotionally. And i am very emotional, it seems more then others.
I used to like partying, gaming, i liked to watch sports and do sports myself, i was part of a youthmovement etc...
And yes i've heard that before that i have a big creativity in my soul but i am unsure how that materializes or should materialize.
But lately i just feel lost. I dont know what to do with my life, the only thing going trough my mind is how to break this vicious poverty cycle. But i hardly find a way.
I might contact an astrologyer here in Budapest if i can find one who speaks english.
Also another question, i never had much friends. And i am scared about loneliness here in Budapest, i feel alone. Will this get any better? Friends? Relationship?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear ihostlong,

Please see my pm to you.

Admin.