Long term Partner

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
sara009

Long term Partner

Post by sara009 »

Hi,
I want to ask about my love life future. In this July I got a suitable marriage proposal, but nothing finalized. What do you see for me in upcoming months.
DOB: 8 DEC 1988
Time: 07:30 am
POB: Kotli (33°31'0.01"N, 73°55'0.01"E), Pakistan.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Long term Partner

Post by admin »

Hi sara,

There are many conflicting energies around this matter which are quite opposite in effect, so could you possibly give the exact date (and time) that the proposal occurred; also his birth data if you have it.

Thank you.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
sara009

Post by sara009 »

Proposal date was 8th July 2018 and time was 6:10pm. I don't know boy birthday because his family was first time introduced by one of our mutual friend on that time.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear sara009,

Certainly delays are indicated and there are blockages to this union by others which are difficult to overcome. If something doesn’t happen very soon I suggest you start looking elsewhere as it does appear that this proposal may not come to fruition.

Don’t lose hope ! Next year looks much better for marriage.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
sara009

Post by sara009 »

Alright, thanks for guidance. I am also hopeful that things will get better with time. Thanks