Career and my venus return

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
cr0nus13

Career and my venus return

Post by cr0nus13 »

Hello! I need help if anyone can please check with my career and love life? Do you see anything in the coming months or near future? I’ve been on my second job for 2 years now. Will I be finding any new opportunities? Also regarding my venus return, last time it happened, 2 yrs ago I got into a relationship. Last year I was blessed with money. I wonder if I’ll find someone this year. Thank you so much! 😘

Below is my chart. Please let me know if I need to add a specific type of chart.

Attachments
7789EEE2-468B-4278-8C84-9A37FE9BA7A0.png
7789EEE2-468B-4278-8C84-9A37FE9BA7A0.png (89.85 KiB) Viewed 2176 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Career and my venus return

Post by admin »

Hello CrOnus,

Thank you for posting your chart.

You will have been experiencing some very important changes during these last few years. However, as your 7:00 am time is probably not exactly accurate, and as transiting Pluto is close to your Ascendant, a few minutes before or after 7:00 am will show whether there are more changes to come. So, as it appears that your birth-time has been ‘rounded off’ to the nearest hour, is there any way you can verify your birth-time more accurately ?

Also, what type of work do you do ?

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Hello,

Could you share the source of money. It would help the study of your chart.

How are your parents doing. Do you have any higher education.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
cr0nus13

Post by cr0nus13 »

admin wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:53 am Hello CrOnus,

Thank you for posting your chart.

You will have been experiencing some very important changes during these last few years. However, as your 7:00 am time is probably not exactly accurate, and as transiting Pluto is close to your Ascendant, a few minutes before or after 7:00 am will show whether there are more changes to come. So, as it appears that your birth-time has been ‘rounded off’ to the nearest hour, is there any way you can verify your birth-time more accurately ?

Also, what type of work do you do ?

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
Hi! I believe I cannot confirm the time if it was exact. My mother doesn’t remember and I was not born in a hospital as well. Also, I work as a customer service representative for game platforms. Thanks
cr0nus13

Post by cr0nus13 »

Sujit wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:27 pm Hello,

- Sujit
Hi Sujit,

I work as a customer service representative for a specific game platform. We don’t earn that much in this current job. My parents are currently depending on me and my sister. We’re supporting them financially (mainly my sis) since they don’t have work.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

cr0nus13 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:27 pm

- Sujit
Hi Sujit,

I work as a customer service representative for a specific game platform. We don’t earn that much in this current job. My parents are currently depending on me and my sister. We’re supporting them financially (mainly my sis) since they don’t have work.
There is gradual improvement in your chart from September onwards till December. There can be some happiness at home, parents.
From december there can be chances for travel, relocation.
Next year you may take up learning new skills and chances for emotional relationships.
- based on sidereal chart.
-Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
cr0nus13

Post by cr0nus13 »

Sujit wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:18 pm
cr0nus13 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:27 pm

- Sujit
Hi Sujit,

There is gradual improvement in your chart from September onwards till December. There can be some happiness at home, parents.
From december there can be chances for travel, relocation.
Next year you may take up learning new skills and chances for emotional relationships.
- based on sidereal chart.
-Sujit
Thanks Sujit 🙏🏼
I’m very much hoping so!