Hello to all

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Minotauro

Hello to all

Post by Minotauro »

Hello everyone,

My name is Deni and I am an astrology enthusiast for a long time.
Now I am trying to learn basic concepts to be able to deepen the readings of the natal charts.
It's a bit frustrating, especially trying to get a whole picture of a chart, highlighting the most important points, the power and links between aspects ... it's very complicated for me at the moment !!

I really need a person to guide me a little, to see if someone is encouraged.
Attached my birth chart in case you want to take a look.

I have written a series of basic questions that come to mind now and that I still have not been able to solve.

= First of all, my natal chart differs a bit if you opt for the Placidus house system than for the Koch or others.
In particular, the area of ​​houses 7-8 changes.
I have checked a lot and I still do not know what is better in my case, for example if consider the 7th house or the 8th for Pluto?
As I read must be house 8, do you agree?

= Another question is the strength of the planets.
If I take my ascendant, Aquarius, it is supposed to have 2 rulers, Saturn and Uranus ... would one of them be the most powerful planet in my chart simply because is the ruler of my ascendant?

On the other hand I read that planets in conjunction with the main 4 axes are very important.
I have Saturn in conjunction with the IC and Neptune at the top in conjunction with the MC.
I have always thought that Neptune was very important in my chart for the position and the aspects with the NN and Pluto for example, but maybe I am wrong.
Or Pluto, which I think is very important here.

In other websites they confirm that my strongest planet is Venus, others Jupiter, as "the ruler of the hour" ... I do not know what to think.

= As you can see my moon is in Sagittarius, practically at the dawn of entering the 11th house in Capricorn.
The moon in Capricorn has always been considered a cold moon, of the worst positions for the moon.
Do you believe in this case can you consider the 100% Sagittarian moon so to speak or not?

= Another issue that confuses my head are the Nodes and the eclipse.
I find it very interesting to know more about the nodes, since my strongest aspect is supposed to be a pluto-NN conjunction in house 8 (or 7?)
Of less than one degree.
I also believe that there is a conjunction sun-NN and mercury-NN in my chart, right?
And an important sextile Neptune-NN that according to what I have seen is quite powerful.

Can you tell me something about these aspects with the north node?
5 days before my birth there was a total solar eclipse on October 12, 1977.
I do not know if this is important, I say it because I believe that eclipses are also related to karmic astrology or lunar nodes.

= Recently I discovered the quintiles and bi quintiles, aspects in which I had not repaired since I supposed them as not very significant.
what do you think? I do not know, the truth is that I've been informing and browsing a little.
It turns out that in my chart there are 12 quintiles and 8 biquintiles, how is that possible? Will there be an error?
Surely most of them do not even have influence, right?

(?) Minor Aspects (Tropical Zodiac)

(?) wax.=waxing, wan.=waning (?) sep.=separating, app.=applying

Moon (Sag 29°12') Pluto (Lib 14°29') wax. sep. quintile (72°00') orb: 2°43'
Moon (Sag 29°12') North Node (Lib 15°14') wax. sep. quintile (72°00') orb: 1°58'
Moon (Sag 29°12') East Point (Pis 08°40') wax. app. quintile (72°00') orb: 2°32'
Venus (Lib 00°43') Neptune (Sag 14°07') wan. app. quintile (72°00') orb: 1°24'
Venus (Lib 00°43') Chiron (Tau 03°52') wax. sep. biquintile (144°00') orb: 2°51'
Venus (Lib 00°43') Ascendant (Aqu 25°16') wax. sep. biquintile (144°00') orb: 0°33'
Venus (Lib 00°43') Midheaven (Sag 11°48') wax. app. quintile (72°00') orb: 0°55'
Mars (Can 25°53') Vesta (Lib 08°29') wan. app. quintile (72°00') orb: 0°36'
Jupiter (Can 06°04') Vertex (Vir 15°16') wax. app. quintile (72°00') orb: 2°48'
Saturn (Leo 27°56') Uranus (Sco 11°00') wan. app. quintile (72°00') orb: 1°04'
Saturn (Leo 27°56') Black Moon (Gem 19°41') wan. sep. quintile (72°00') orb: 3°46'
Uranus (Sco 11°00') Black Moon (Gem 19°41') wan. sep. biquintile (144°00') orb: 2°41'
Neptune (Sag 14°07') Ascendant (Aqu 25°16') wax. app. quintile (72°00') orb: 0°51'
Pluto (Lib 14°29') East Point (Pis 08°40') wax. sep. biquintile (144°00') orb: 0°11'
North Node (Lib 15°14') East Point (Pis 08°40') wax. app. biquintile (144°00') orb: 0°34'
Chiron (Tau 03°52') Ascendant (Aqu 25°16') wan. sep. quintile (72°00') orb: 3°24'
Chiron (Tau 03°52') Midheaven (Sag 11°48') wan. sep. biquintile (144°00') orb: 1°56'
Ascendant (Aqu 25°16') Midheaven (Sag 11°48') app. quintile (72°00') orb: 1°28'
Part of Fortune (Tau 00°18') Juno (Sag 03°27') wax. sep. biquintile (144°00') orb: 2°51'
Black Moon (Gem 19°41') Ceres (Sco 15°13') wax. sep. biquintile (144°00') orb: 1°32'

And thats all.
I have decided to write all this in one go to vent a little, I can not get anyone to write me.

I know there are many issues and maybe a lot of information.
I'm just looking for a little help or guidance because I do not know many things, they are not clear to me, and I can not move forward.

If someone with a good disposition wants to take a look and help me a little I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,
Minotauro

Re: Hello to all

Post by Minotauro »

=Although I am able to interpret aspects separately, I find it very difficult to weigh all of them and discern the most important or powerful, for example.

I see I have a groupal aspect between Venus, Jupiter and the Moon, right?
As I understand, Venus acts as Apex.
It catches my attention that the Moon is in Sagittarius (ruled by Jupiter) and Jupiter in Cancer (which governs the Moon): what does this imply and what do you think about this aspect?

Any comment is appreciable, within my ignorance even more.
As soon as I had time I could give you some details of my life.

Maybe I am repairing on some "unimportant" issues, you think?
Or is there any power in this? For example I have many aspects with the Black Moon, which is a point not an object... what is the importance level we are talking about?

But supported in my ignorance and as a small child might say, are not too many lines already? :lol:

Regards
Attachments
astro_2gw_sdf_hk.45312.12098.png
astro_2gw_sdf_hk.45312.12098.png (98.89 KiB) Viewed 1687 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Deni, I'll have a look at your chart and give you a quick run through that will get you started on your journey. You might want to do my free course too, it's in my signature below.

First of all, when you create a chart try to keep it simple and easy to see/read. Too many lines just makes it confusing and then you start to make mistakes. So try to keep it to the basic planets, remove the aspect lines to Ascendant and Midheaven. I'd also remove Lilith and Earth and south node points. You can always add these extra points in as you get better at reading the chart and you can make separate charts with the points you want to examine. I do that, have basic charts and then several extra charts with the points I am interested in.

OK, Ascendat - Aquarius and its ruler is in the 8th house, tells us Where you place your interests, in the 8th house, esoteria.
Midheaven - Sagittarius and its ruler Jupiter is in the 5th house of creativity, suggests you are very inspired and driven to do things yourself and in an imaginative way. The placement of Neptune conjunct your Midheaven emphasises this.
Most aspected planets - I call any planet that tends to swing the chart in their direction as Chart Rulers, the planets of power. In your chart I like Moon and Sun, they both play significant roles in your personality. Yes, there are others, but these two demand your attention. I suggest you stick to these two for a while until you have teased out what they mean to you.
Minotauro

Post by Minotauro »

Dear Noel,

Thanks for your kind response.
I followed your instructions and now the chart seems more "manageable".

One astrologer lady noticed that have several planets near the cusps of the houses... what does that mean?

According to some people with whom I have consulted, they tell me that the best is to proceed with the Placidus house system.
But checking my natal chart certain cusp positions, thay also consider that my Venus dominates all the house 8 as well, and Uranus the house 9.

You consider the ruler of my chart Uranus, right?

Similar "cusp case" with the Moon in the house 10/11.
Although personally I have always considered myself Sagittarian regarding the Moon.

As I think you mention, I have to study these points, aspects and evaluate with myself what is the possible tendency of these energies.

As soon as I can I will try to relate the most important aspects and positions of birth chart with aspects of my life and personality during years that could "show" them in some way... this is the best way to proceed, right?

Thanks and regards
Attachments
astro_2gw_sdf.13271.17930.png
astro_2gw_sdf.13271.17930.png (85.33 KiB) Viewed 1675 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Minot, keep working at your chart, it is an organic thing, like a seed that grows so slowly. Each time you look at your chart you'll see something different. Unfortunately, unless you study astrology, seriously study, doing courses, then you'll always be looking for answers. You have potential to be an astrologer, look around for someone in your area who offers course then go to classes and study like crazy.

As for rulerhips, your friends are right in some ways, but wrong in others, to know the difference you need to... yeah, study.

I know I'm not giving you answers that you want, but I don't spoon feed someone who is quite capable to work it out themselves with a little effort. I see your potential, now it is up to you to manifest it.

Stay in touch. I'll look at your chart again when you come up with a really juicy question that I consider you wouldn't know how to answer by yourself :)