Birth chart interpretation

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Jayjay

Birth chart interpretation

Post by Jayjay »

Hey, my name is Jayvus & I’ve started to become interested in Astrology. I’d like to know about what my birth chart entails & what it all means. If anyone who has the time can kindly assist me. You will find my birth chart attached. Thanks x
Attachments
B104419F-6A5C-44B6-943F-A9F31A53B093.png
B104419F-6A5C-44B6-943F-A9F31A53B093.png (43.3 KiB) Viewed 1004 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Birth chart interpretation

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Jay, I did your reading last week but lost it, not to worry, I'm back with the improved version :)

So, you want to be an astrologer? Perhaps a humble amateur that knows enough to plot a course through life for themselves? I suggest you have a look at my free course, its in my signature below, it will help.

Sun in Leo conjunct your Midheaven - wow, you can;t walk past that powerful placement, it suggests that you are alive to win, to keep pushing forwards and upwards - a winner. The struggle that enters your life that tries to thwart this smooth stroll to success are the two outer planets that oppose Sun - Neptune and Uranus. There is a square to Saturn which forms a T-square with Uranus focused on Saturn, it suggests that sometime you struggle to remain focused, or, that you focus too strongly and become bogged down in the detail.

Scorpio Ascendant with its ruler, Pluto, in the first house, suggests you like to control your own life, which says much the same as Sun in Leo conjunct the Midheaven. This also shows your esoteric interests and skills. The power of Pluto and Scorpio are enormous, beyond your expectations, but they must be earned. I suggest you start learning to do deep-state meditation and some inner child healing. I suggest my book, 'Self Hypnosis Tame Your Inner Dragons' to learn how to do this, it will be out in audio soon too.

OK, I have started your journey, now it is up to you do some study yourself and get back to us with what you see.