Birthchart reading.

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
RedSparrow

Birthchart reading.

Post by RedSparrow »

My birth details:

July, 01, 1991
Time Of Birth: Since I was abandoned as a baby, my adoptive parents don't have the necessary paperwork for me to provide that information. But I have a hunch, that I was born around 10 AM. Obviously it's not a fact, it's only a feeling I have. So if you can try using this time as well, please do.
City/Country: Hyderabad, India.

Just sharing some basics with you, hope they are enough. I've been very clueless my entire life about who I am as a person, what my purpose is, what career I should go out for. I'm 27 years old and I still feel like I don't know what to do with my life. As for love, unrequited love has been a pattern in my life. I've been in love twice now. I'm still getting over a recent heartbreak, it was someone who I thought I saw a lot of myself in and connected with deeply making it worse for me to move on. So I wish you could shine some light on love as well.

I have been interested in astrology for a while now. I love going through people's birthcharts in order to find out what their personality is like. I've found that so fascinating. My knowledge is quite limited though. I can't really tell what the person's going through, what they've gone through and how they should go about their life. I recently read a few posts here and thought it was incredible, and so I thought given how I am feeling right now, I wouldn't mind risking and asking you about what you make of my chart, in detail. From Career, to love to whatever it is that you could find out and share would be so appreciated.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Birthchart reading.

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi RedS, I have used your 10 am chart but as we are unsure as to your exact birth time I'll not use the houses, Asc or MC.

What the chart shows is that there is some conflict in yoru chart, namely a series of oppositions that makes it hard for you to sort out what is directed at you and what isn't. In other words it can feel as though everyone is out to upset you. This becomes your life lesson, or spiritual lesson for this lifetime, to manage expectations and learn that you can only depend on yourself to survive in this tough world. That's fine, you join the club with most of us here on the forum.

Sun is opposed by Neptune and Uranus which can make you feel stressed and lonely at times. This is when you work extra hard on learning to be comfortable living with yourself, living in your own skin without rely on others to make you feel supported or happy. It comes from within, not from without. I would say that is a life lesson for most of us, learn to self nurture.

Sun in Cancer wants family and emotional support, start with giving it to yourself. i suggest you get my book, Self Hypnosis Tame Your Inner Dragons, and use the exercises to rescue and nurture your inner child. That will be the most significant thing you can do in your life.

Moon is in Aquarius, the intellectual sign of the zodiac, it can be insightful, intuitive and sometimes will contribute to worrying. Moon opposes Mars and Venus and that makes things difficult in friendships, so once again you can use the techniques I have in the self hypnosis book to learn to nurture and befriend your inner community first, as you heal from the inside the outside heals too.

Your chart shows that you have some fundamental and powerful lessons to learn in this life, those lessons start from within.

As for career, tough question, you can do just about anything, you have compassion and intelligence. I suggest that you work hard to nurture that lonely girl within to be able to manage anything tha6t comes your way.

Life is on the upswing, things will look brighter so get started right now, not tomorrow.
RedSparrow

Post by RedSparrow »

Thanks a lot Noel. I really appreciate this. I was hoping if you could shine some light on love as well. Thank you.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

RS, love is one of those life lessons, learning to love yourself first is your path to love and enlightenment. You are quite capable of doing this yourself. Take time out every day to meditate with your inner selves, rescue and nurture them. Then, in time, you will attract someone who will reflect your inner harmony and love back to you. Love always begins within your own heart. And no, I don't know when or who - that is entirely up to you, so... start your meditations.
RedSparrow

Post by RedSparrow »

Thanks a lot, Noel. Wl do.