Can anyone show how will my career be?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
HyHoang

Can anyone show how will my career be?

Post by HyHoang »

Pretty much what in the title. I also have a plan to go abroad in a few years to come. Is that possible for me? Thanks in advance.Image
Attachments
A74E7F64-F4D9-4D0D-B4AB-6C75B366A208.jpeg
A74E7F64-F4D9-4D0D-B4AB-6C75B366A208.jpeg (172.12 KiB) Viewed 1347 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Can anyone show how will my career be?

Post by admin »

Hello HyHoang,

I would say that there’s every possibility that you will go overseas 2019/2020. Career will require a lot of hard work but you’re more than capable of coping with that.

Wishing you all the best for your future,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
HyHoang

Post by HyHoang »

admin wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:54 am Hello HyHoang,

I would say that there’s every possibility that you will go overseas 2019/2020. Career will require a lot of hard work but you’re more than capable of coping with that.

Wishing you all the best for your future,
Admin.
Thanks for your reply. Glad to hear that, but could you please explain it with more details and more specific, and will I settle in the foreign country and work there?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear HyHoang,

I'm sorry but it's very hard to be specific with such little information. Just for starters for e.g., what work you do, and how that's involved with overseas matters. Even then, the matter of 'settling' in a foreign country' - especially as you're asking for a few years ahead - is difficult to say for sure. Also as you're very young, 'settling' isn't easy to predict as so much can change, not least of all yourself and your goals.

However, you might like to ask your question in our Vedic Astrology Readings here, as that system is more likely to give you 'Yes/No' answers.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]