Bad terms with sibling

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
rohit86

Bad terms with sibling

Post by rohit86 »

Hello, I have one elder brother. He is 34 years old and is doing nothing for earning. He is very lazy and weird in his behavior. My father is biased towards my brother as he is more caring for my brother.

I don't have good terms with my brother and father. In future is there any chances for improvement of my terms with my brother and fathers? Or shall I keep myself away from them?

My birth details:
24-April-1986
23:00 (11:00 PM)
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Sujit

Re: Bad terms with sibling

Post by Sujit »

rohit86 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:10 pm Hello, I have one elder brother. He is 34 years old and is doing nothing for earning. He is very lazy and weird in his behavior. My father is biased towards my brother as he is more caring for my brother.

I don't have good terms with my brother and father. In future is there any chances for improvement of my terms with my brother and fathers? Or shall I keep myself away from them?

My birth details:
24-April-1986
23:00 (11:00 PM)
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
In my view your relationships with elder brother and father will remain stressed and time till end of december they are likely to face some challenges.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Hello Sir,

Thank for your kind reply.

Please let me know what kind of challenges will they face?

I am thinking to shift to another city for a good job and business. Is this decision good in respect to my father, mother and brother ?
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Relocation, health concern to parents, strain in relationships, home atmosphere likely to disturbed is seen till end of March 2019.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Thanks for your kind reply sir. Now I will keep distance from them.