Solar Return 2019 - new job indications?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Galatea

Solar Return 2019 - new job indications?

Post by Galatea »

Dear astrologers,

I’ve looked at my Solar return chart for 2018-2019 and I don’t like Saturn in the 10 house. Also 4 house is empty… I am actually planning and hoping very much to get a new job next year, to get a job abroad actually.

The dilemma is that: I love my current job, but I need to change places. I feel quite stuck here in my little city. If I sacrifice my current job to go abroad with any kind of job, I’d probably find work/ a job. BUT I really love this job and would love to continue working in this field.
So: I’d like to know if staying here at my current job would help me/ offer me in the near future (when approx..?) the chance of a new job in the same area but abroad? If staying here does not really open the door for a job abroad in the same field, I’d risk it all and leave it, although it makes me a bit sad.
I did another calculation for SR 2020, 10 house still does not look good… and I don’t think I can resist here much...
"As if I were given a reversed telescope instead of eyes, the world moves away and everything grows smaller, people, streets, trees, but they do not lose their distinctness, are condensed."
(Czesław Miłosz)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar Return 2019 - new job indications?

Post by admin »

Hi Galatea,

Thanks for posting your SR here.

Actually, Saturn in the 10th can bring rewards for previous efforts made in the work arena (and from elsewhere too); and given that it is in trine to Uranus in the 2nd I would think that this suggests the potential for career changes. Given that Uranus is retrograde here, perhaps it will more likely come to fruition, or reveal your ‘real’ work, April/May next year. I note too that at that time, Uranus will be sextile your natal 10th/trine your 4th, and this I feel will help to bring some clarity and perhaps too, add to career opportunities – perhaps the possibility of a new vocation... as well as a ‘new home’ and environment.

What I find very interesting here is that while Saturn is in the 10th in the SR, it is sitting on your Natal 4th House cusp at this time and will then re-enter that area (after it has turned direct). This suggests that you are still working on inner realms and will be doing so for the next couple of years, and this means that it may either take the energy away from career matters, or else that you will need somehow to use that inner work and apply it to and in your career. In other words, the knowledge and understanding you have gained gives you a sounder basis for your career/vocation efforts.

Given that in the SR, Neptune is conjunct the Asc./opp. SR Sun conj. the Desc., you are naturally feeling confused and finding it hard to focus your energies. This can also make it difficult to convey your thoughts and feelings to others. I’d suggest that you be very careful trusting others implicitly, or in other words, check and re-check their motives – as well as your own motives...just to be sure - not least of all because your wishes may blind you to the reality. Added to this you are wanting to escape from what may feel is a very constricting situation at ‘home’, or from a sense of inner constriction. Given that transiting Neptune is in your Natal 6th opposite your Moon and Sun in the 12th, this does compound all of the confusion you are and have been feeling during this last year or so.

The SR Moon is very close to the 6th House cusp widely conj. the North Node in the 6th which may give your health and work a boost...but given that this is in square to Uranus – your nerves can be stretched which could affect your health and interfere with concentration. Perhaps you’ll keep changing your mind, and creating and sticking to a work routine may be difficult for you, so you’ll need to be aware of this and try to find ways to calm yourself in order to take advantage of that NN there.

As SR Nept. is trine Jupiter in the 8th, this may give you great dreams, especially as Jupiter rules both the SR 9th and 10th – working ‘abroad’. And the opportunity for this may well arise when Jupiter moves into Sag. from Nov. this year.

Your SR for 2019 gives Neptune conjunct the MC sq. Jupiter in the 6th, which does suggest that career areas may well be unsettled. However, this could also mean a change of vocation too, and one which suits your natal chart and your innate skills, far more. (I can’t see that you’d ever actually mentioned what work it is that you do so, would you mind telling me ? If you care to convey this information, you can do so by pm of course).

In the SR for 2020, the North Node is in the 10th, which is generally considered to be positive as it suggest finding your ‘Path’ via your vocation. And with Uranus conj. 9th (at the end of the 8th), this to me keeps saying something new and different to your usual work.

Clearly in all of this, the primary issue is Neptune, which is so very much wanting to ‘escape’. I suggest that you develop your studies into wider – perhaps more esoteric – areas, as this will give all that Neptune ‘other worldliness’, and the Uranus in square to SR Moon - a release. I note that Natal Uranus is in conjunction with your Jupiter in Sag. in the 3rd - are you still studying astrology ? This is perfect for all of these transits and SR’s, and I even have a feeling that this, or at least some related area, might ultimately become your vocation !? (Well, I’m surely sticking my neck out there !).

I do think that you need quiet and solitude, and it depends on what work it is that you do as to whether it can include this need. Moving to somewhere that gives you the freedom you sorely need to venture further into those inner and wider realms is growing stronger and increasingly important.

What a long way round this was to answer your main question, and I do apologise for such a long ramble – especially as I note that I’m repeating much of what I had said about Neptune to you back in 2017. But that Neptune matter is always elusive and uncertain. So, yes, you may be able to transfer to another place abroad within your work sphere from Nov. this year or into next year. However, it may lead to another kind of work altogether. At the very least you are very likely to change your location, and again as I said, even the kind of work you do.

Hope this helps !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Galatea

Post by Galatea »

Thank you very much for your kindness and for taking your time to give me such a detailed answer. It is not too long, it is very helpful and always a great pleasure to read your advice. I remember last year’s themes and tried to understand better where I am now and see everything as a necessary process. Neptune is a very important influence in my natal chart, I definitely have to learn to work with its energy and navigate my way through its “waves”.
What I find very interesting here is that while Saturn is in the 10th in the SR, it is sitting on your Natal 4th House cusp at this time and will then re-enter that area (after it has turned direct). This suggests that you are still working on inner realms and will be doing so for the next couple of years (…)
Yes, it is like this: still working on inner realms. From this point of view I can clearly see why (although I tried during the last 2 years) I didn’t succeed in finding a job abroad and moved. I had to bring some light to old issues here at home that were revealed once my first SR happened. I understand that work had to be done here and this understanding makes me feel a bit more at ease with the fact that I still have to stay here. But I clearly feel it is about time to slowly move...
I’d suggest that you be very careful trusting others implicitly, or in other words, check and re-check their motives – as well as your own motives...just to be sure - not least of all because your wishes may blind you to the reality.
Curiously, I’ve recently discovered someone whom I helped in the past, has turned its back on me when I asked for her help. I’m naturally reserved with people and don’t trust easily, but this episode has pulled for me an alarm: that I should pay even more attention. Thank you for mentioning it!
I note that Natal Uranus is in conjunction with your Jupiter in Sag. in the 3rd - are you still studying astrology ?
Yes, I’m still studying astrology. But during the last year I have been focusing on horary astrology, which began to fascinate me. I continue studying natal charts and transits and practice readings for friends or work colleagues. I like to see it helps others get a clearer picture of themselves or of a certain situation. I definitely think studying astrology is a path I’ll continue in the future because it really fascinates me and there is soooo much to still learn and discover (it keeps my curious mind engaged too) :)

I’ll be back with a feedback in the course of this SR. Thank you very much once gain :)
"As if I were given a reversed telescope instead of eyes, the world moves away and everything grows smaller, people, streets, trees, but they do not lose their distinctness, are condensed."
(Czesław Miłosz)
Sabrina Smith

Post by Sabrina Smith »

Guys, I need some advice. Probably, I will sound a bit naive but since I was a little girl I tried to understand what vocational job I will have. Now, I grew and am really confused and do not know what to do. I took up different courses in different domains, but no success. The bad things are that I spent too much money and time on nothing. What I really like is taking care of animals. I think to become a veterinary assistant. I just need to be 100% sure from all perspective, especially some advice from astrology experts.

NOTE TO : Sabrina Smith.
This post needs new subject heading and re-posting in a new thread.

ADMIN.
SeekerLG

Post by SeekerLG »

"I did another calculation for SR 2020, 10 house still does not look good" Lol, of course, man it won't look good, this is COVID. Even though I don't believe astrologists, but this is crazy.