Personal chart query

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
rameray

Personal chart query

Post by rameray »

Hi,
I seek your guidance in understanding / reading what is in store for me going forward, at least in near terms, as by this month end I will have to move out of my regular job in banking. My details are below :
Name: Ramen Ray Mandal
DOB : 17-Aug-1968
Time : Between 18:15 to 18:45
Place of Birth : Sonarpur, District- 24 Paraganas, West Bengal, India

Regards,
Rameray
rameray

Re: Personal chart query

Post by rameray »

Sorry Forgot to mention my Gender as Male
Sujit

Re: Personal chart query

Post by Sujit »

rameray wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:35 pm Hi,
I seek your guidance in understanding / reading what is in store for me going forward, at least in near terms, as by this month end I will have to move out of my regular job in banking. My details are below :
Name: Ramen Ray Mandal
DOB : 17-Aug-1968
Time : Between 18:15 to 18:45
Place of Birth : Sonarpur, District- 24 Paraganas, West Bengal, India

Regards,
Rameray
you are in the sub period of Mercury placed in 7th would bring breaks / obstacles for job and transformations.
Current time till end of September looks difficult for job, health and relationships.
-Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit