Why i am not feeling like my sun zodiac sign?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Andy4577

Why i am not feeling like my sun zodiac sign?

Post by Andy4577 »

IMG_4985.PNG
IMG_4985.PNG (280.72 KiB) Viewed 983 times
I think i have more taurus influence which is my ascendant than saggitarius and i have 4 personal planets in sagittarius so i don't understand how i don't have any trait of saggitarius? I am totally like taurus, don't like changes, affraid of risk, loyal to my friends and partner
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Why i am not feeling like my sun zodiac sign?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Andy, this is a very common quandary for many people. The Sun is simply one single point in a complex set of many important points in the chart. In fact, it is rarely the most important planet.

Your Sagittarian Sun conjuncts (sits next to) three other inner planets - Mercury, Venus and Mars. That means that your Sun has his unique energy mixed up with three others, that makes things very complicated. Not only that but they all sit in the 8th House of transformation.

What does this mean? It means that you are charming, active and like to be the centre fo attaention - but, you can also be secretive, careful, hide and disguise your feelings from others. You can become intense, controlling and like to know what is happening beyond what we are told by the mass media and Facebook.

Your Sun is in the sign of Sagittarius, yes, but it is now influenced by the 8th House and the three other planets. Plus you yourself are not just your SUn, you are also your Moon in Aries in the 11th House, by your Taurean Ascendant and by Saturn conjunct your Aquarian Midheaven.

Why not do my free intro course, it's linked below in my signature. It should help you understand astrology a little more.