Sun and pluto

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Sudarshana

Sun and pluto

Post by Sudarshana »

Hello everyone..

Can someone clarify the state of my sun and pluto? I mean, if my sun is weak or strong, since I do not know if the sextiles are strong enough added to the Q and bQ.

and ask if my pluto is strong, separating it from my scorpio stellium?

thanks
Attachments
astro_2gw_a.49596.5996.png
astro_2gw_a.49596.5996.png (275.61 KiB) Viewed 1218 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sun and pluto

Post by admin »

Hi Sudarshana,

Quintiles and biquintiles are ‘subtle’ – as in, not immediately visible to others in your exchanges with them, nor easily accessible to you, at least consciously – or so it is said. Many astrologers believe the quintile family shows a creative use of the energies of the planets involved, whilst one writer (Martin Seymour-Smith) insists that it is about ‘power’ – which in your chart might well be so given that it involves your stellium in Scorpio. He also suggests that it could be ‘energies that are expressed either compulsively or with the power to achieve something ’.

Your question is simple, but the answer is not, not least of all if we add the quincunxes into the mix and especially Mars in mutable Gemini, quincunx Gemini’s ruler – Mercury and Neptune, in the 12th, also quincunx Jupiter.

I would suggest that perhaps all of that Scorpio power - very visible (up in the 10th/11th) and magnified by the squares to Jupiter in Leo - is ‘modified’ by Uranus/Neptune/Saturn in the 12th (with the latter conjunct Asc. and ruling the Asc.). And further that the quincunxes – which give much talent and creativity but which also can make it difficult for others to understand you – can result in your feeling a bit like an alien in your world and result in your needing to find your own ways and to perhaps find the strength to stand alone and stand up for your self. This rather than trying to control others or the world around you.

Ironically, it is through the reaction of others to you that you are able to find your own path ultimately, and thus to then use the quintile/biquintile source and force to accomplish your goals.

This is all speculative as once you include those abstract aspects (as they are termed), it gets very complicated, and surely there is much more here than I’m able to go into – not least of all your Moon in Pisces in all of this.

I do note that your are coming up to your ‘Saturn Return’, and that Saturn has begun his journey across your 12th House planets, so naturally you are seeking answers. You may already know all about this but in case you’re not familiar, it might be worth looking online for articles on the ‘Saturn Return’, and Saturn in the 12th House.

Hope some of this at least gives you a few clues and helps in some way.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Sudarshana

Re: Sun and pluto

Post by Sudarshana »

Thanks for your answers Admin. I appreciate your time and wisdom. :wink:

Yes, I am aware of Saturn's return and I am in a moment of my life where I am getting to know myself and forming new bases and beliefs.

I am also aware that pluto will also be traveling at the same time my ASC along with Saturn. I am already beginning to feel what it is about.