Interpreting a natal chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
tao

Interpreting a natal chart

Post by tao »

Hi, my name is Tomer, I'm a 23-year-old male. I wish some of you will take the time to look into my natal chart.
11 January 1995; 02:40 AM; Ramat Gan, Israel
I will attach an image as well.
Natal Chart.jpg
Natal Chart.jpg (118.41 KiB) Viewed 1406 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Interpreting a natal chart

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Tao, an intense personality that is focused in discovering what makes you tick. I'd say you are quite scientific minded and seek answers to the hard questions. You are never satisified with 'soft' issues, you only enjoy going for deep and meaningful issues in this world.

There is a T-Square focused on your 1st House mini-stellium Pluto, Venus and Jupiter from Mars in the 10th and Saturn in the 4th. This can indicate that you sometimes feel powerless to prevent things going haywire, all over the place.

Your challange is to manage your intensity and passion, you can become too sensitive at times too. how do you do this? I'd suggest meditation and deep state relaxatio as a good place to start learning about your powers.
tao

Post by tao »

Thank you for your reply, it was insightful. What do you make of the singleton and ruler of my chart- Mars, being Retrograde? Does it really signify the late-bloomer? Is Mars powerless here? What are some indications of development regarding Mars could I note and foresee? And is it true that I am in charge of my destiny? I have seen the Mars Retrograde as a curse. But could it be a blessing? Regards
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

tao, Mars is a very powerful planet in your chart, so too are a few others, so don't fixate on a single point, no one is a single point in an astrology chart. A planet is only marginally affected by Retrograde action, it is momentarily swinging to one side but then follows up with direct movement soon after. Its impact is minor. Though some astrologers would argue otherwise, I have yet to be convinced that it is any more so than a minor annoyance in our lives. It is something we can choose to change as we grow and practice our personal development exercises, like meditation and goal setting.

I use Mars as an indicator of how well I am achieving my goals in meditation. One could say you are a late bloomer, but no more so than anyone else. We all need to grow up, that's what happens, we are born young, then we grow older and hopefully wiser. Retrograde Mars has nothing to do with that, it's just being human.

Are you in charge of your destiny? If it isn't you then who is? Of course it is you, given your powerful driven 1st House and Mars in its position as Planet of High Degree. Mars is one planet I would be learning to meditate with every day to activate him to help me grow.