Peculiar Astrological Chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
fedeitaly

Peculiar Astrological Chart

Post by fedeitaly »

Hello,
I calculated my astrological chart and the shape is peculiar. All planets but one are gathered around the 5th house. 11 water and 0 earth. Sun in scorpio, cancer rising and pisces moon. The reference is 16 nov 1980 at 20.00 born in venice italy.
Is this as strange as it seems to my rather unexperienced eyes?
Thank you
simplyinsight

Re: Peculiar Astrological Chart

Post by simplyinsight »

This is not unusual. This happens. And the Moon 9 degrees Pisces is up high in the 9th, so it's not completely all on one side of the wheel.

I'm not sure what 11 water and 0 earth means. Welcome to Email me directly for more look-through, if you want me to. If anything, 6 Water, 4 Air, and 2 Fire...? Only 4th, 5th, and 6th houses, and Moon in 9th House, are occupied.

Saturn currently conjuncting your Progressed Sun in Capricorn, Squaring your natal Jupiter... Venus currently Conjunct your Saturn... Uranus Conjunct the Progressed MidHeaven. Jupiter Squares the Progressed Ascendant... so this is a personally challenging period of time right now -- with Venus Conjunct your Saturn by transit right now, it's a period of reflection and evaluation. It's an important move that you're deciding on, maybe a new career path in the past week or so, or a different direction as far as how you approach your life and new attitude... something you may have not yet tried, a way to break-through an old barrier in your life... I get a sense you are given some opportunity to expand into new areas within your working life. There can be more improvements to health because the alignments signify being forced to stick to a more strict regimine and restrict "nonsense" in your day-to-day routine. It might not be evident now, but what is happening, feels to me like you are becoming more structured and disciplined, or.... well,... being "ASKED" by the Universe to be that way! It's possible you may just as well say, "Whatever!" and do what you want... but then the Saturn over Progressed Sun says "Nope!" and kicks you back into your seat. That may have also been more evident during Saturn's transit over the Mars-Neptune Conjunction in your chart too.

We should look at Eclipses next! Another day!
*NOTICE* I'm a busy guy. Take no offense if I only post once. I don't always check this site every day, but I try my best!!! Alternatively, you may private message me here for my E-mail, where I might keep more in touch.
fedeitaly

Re: Peculiar Astrological Chart

Post by fedeitaly »

First of all thank you for the long and detailed response. I appreciate this very much.
The 11 water I was refering to, I found at the bottom of the reading where it lists the number of planets (and other satelites?) in one's chart. I have to say that I find it hard sometimes to have so much water and so little earth. Is it normal to have 3/4 of the chart empty? The scorpio, cancer, pisces triple makes me feel as though i have a storm whipped ocean inside me. As a 37 year old Italian male it can be kind of too much!
The last few months have been similar to what you guessed, lots of internal changes, lots of soul searching but also, after a long abscence, a renewal of hope.