Hello! I could use some help...

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
INTJ_female

Hello! I could use some help...

Post by INTJ_female »

Hi everyone! This is my first time ever posting something like this on the internet, and the reason for that is because I’m really confused. I’m just gonna start by saying that I generally don’t believe so much in astrology nor spiritual signs, but after everything that happened to me the last month... I’ve might changed my mind. So here we go...

On the 13th of July (partial solar eclipse) I met a girl through a dating app. We quickly exchanged numbers and social media. She was just staying here for the weekend... so we didn’t get a chance to meet. She told me that I’m the only one whom she had ever talked to so much in 5 days, and that she felt like as if she could tell me anything. She also told me that she wanted to be with me so badly. We talked constantly for like 10 days, until all the strange things started to happen.

I knew that she’d just broken up with her ex (10 days before the 13th), and she told me a couple of times that I was too young (but in a jokeful way, so I didn’t take it too seriously). Btw, she’s 27, I’m 18. So everything was fine until the 23rd. I could tell something was wrong judging from her texting and talking, so I asked her whether she seriously thought I was too young. And from there, everything just started to go downhill. She said yes, and she also told me that she couldn’t really see a future with me since I’m so young, and also because she’s not over her ex yet. But literally three days before, she told me she could see us getting married. Anyways, we stopped talking. And then... at 1 am in the morning she sends me a text with only my name... 1 hour after I also received a text from her that I didn’t know what to reply... It was just a stupid text, that really had no sense at all. It said that she met some people and they told her the drinking age (in my country) was 18, not 21 as I said. And she also wrote that she hopes I’m okay. I replied in the same stupid way, but then... she blocked me on everything. I don’t know why she did that since I wasn’t being annoying, harassing or anything lol.

After that we haven’t spoken at all, but I saw that she changed her relationship status from “In a relationship” to nothing a couple of days ago... I mean the status from her ex. I mean, literally all her friends knew about me, even her ex from only 10 days of talking to her. But anyways, I’m gonna get on topic again...

I was really heartbroken, since I never felt like that towards anyone before... And I’ve had lots of girlfriends. In the end, I started praying to get her back, or at least that I get a SIGN. Apparently I got something, but I can’t really interpret it.

In the past days, I’ve met three different girls with the same name, I saw two girls that looked identically like her, and I met a girl from the same dating app that I used when I met her. I met this girl 3 days ago, she’s also 27... She’s ALSO from the same city. They both arrived with the same plane. They BOTH travelled with three girl-friends. They’re both brunettes, with one blonde and one brunette as friends. And they both visited the same national park, and stayed in the EXACT same apartment that they booked on Airbnb... Now this can’t be all coincidences, can it??

And what I find more scarier is that I read our signs horoscope. I don’t know how, but both of our horoscopes kinda matched. Mine said I was gonna have a life changing encounter in the mid of July, while her said that she was gonna meet someone the 13th (the day we met). And from then, everything else seemed to describe our relationship perfectly. It also said that she was gonna change her mind this month about things that didn’t really make sense to her before but do now (our age gap?) so I’m really curious to see what happens...

What are your thought on this?? Coincidence or something more?
1nluv

Re: Hello! I could use some help...

Post by 1nluv »

Be careful that you're not being catfished. Look it up if you haven't heard the term. What evidence do you have that you're connecting with an actual person and not some profile personna with a script, being run by who knows who?

As far as the two girls you saw in person that look just like her, and the ones with the same name, that's what's called the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon: https://science.howstuffworks.com/life/ ... omenon.htm. I think you got your head really wrapped up in this personna, and you need to take a step back until you can establish the reality of this situation.
INTJ_female

Re: Hello! I could use some help...

Post by INTJ_female »

Oh, I know I’m not being catfished! We’ve been talking on FaceTime everyday, so she’s real :D