Very complicated birth chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Gauri91

Very complicated birth chart

Post by Gauri91 »

Hello. Would anyone be interested in giving me an interpretation of my birth chart?

It is a bit complicated to read as I'm born in a high latitude and almost all my planets are in my 1st house and the 7th, as far as I can understand. :lol:
Attachments
My birth chart
My birth chart
IMG_20180805_035617.png (322.6 KiB) Viewed 2725 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Very complicated birth chart

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Gauri, the only way I can read your chart with such wide houses is to see it as an Equal House. So please go back to your chart designer and set it to 'Equal House' system and repost, thanks.
Gauri91

Post by Gauri91 »

Hope it's easier to read now :)
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-08-07-23-22-13.png
Screenshot_2018-08-07-23-22-13.png (323.4 KiB) Viewed 2699 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

thanks gauri, back in the olden days every chart was Equal House system, it certainly was easier back then. One word of advice, don't add every extra point like asteroids and aspects to Asc and MC, it just becomes a confusing mess of lines. I'll work through this one but next time try to keep it simple and easy to read.

Some interesting features include a loaded 1st House and opposition from Chiron to the Sun and Mars to Pluto. What this says is a possible conflict with your father or father figures. That would extend to authority figures and being resentful and angry when being told what to do by someone you don't like or respect. This is actually also your life lessson, your spiritual lesson for this lifetime. How are you going to resolve this?
Gauri91

Post by Gauri91 »

Thank you.
If it's better I can post a new one :)

What you say is interesting. I've had problems with both my own father and my stepfather. Both abusive.
I do get a bit angry when told what to do by people I don't like or who I experience as too dominating. But try to humble down and not react so much to it. Not always easy though.
So my life lesson is to learn not to be angry when told what to do by authorities? Did I understand it correctly? :)
Gauri91

Post by Gauri91 »

Is this one good? :)
I don't know how to delete the previous ones though.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-08-08-01-40-36.png
Screenshot_2018-08-08-01-40-36.png (266.67 KiB) Viewed 2695 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

sort of, it's about managing anger and frustration within yourself. It's not really about being humble, though there is nothing wrong with having some humility. It is about setting 'boundaries' with people. Subscribe and read my newsletters, there's a fair bit in them about this. Do some online research about 'boundaries' and get back to me with what you think you could be doing.
Gauri91

Post by Gauri91 »

I've been, for the past year, very focused on setting boundaries, learning where my boundaries are and to respect them and express them. It is something that I'm learning now as I didn't learn this in my earlier years.
I did search for 'boundaries', as you said, on google and found some very interesting articles about it. It's definitely very helpful reading about. :)
simplyinsight

Post by simplyinsight »

Mars Conjunct IC was the first thing that I saw, besides the Venus-Jupiter Opposition and the Sun-Saturn-North Node Conjunction. Mercury Conjunct the Ascendant...

My take on your chart is that you are highly intelligent and longing for relationships in this life, and giving so much of yourself to the world, your spirit is only clouded by the self-doubt. If you can overcome and learn moderation in what you give and take within relationships, you will go far. This is the fundamental challenge. It's "easy" for you to offer your time and energy to another, but expect so much back and never get it back fully in the way in which you hoped it to come back... you may have an interest in travel and researching foreign lands, ... I see being raised by military-type of people. I get a feeling like the father figure was very supportive, but very influential in terms of doubting yourself - like picking on you TOO much... a little bit of discipline is good, but when it's to the point that doesn't turn around and give a hug or thoughtful word.... it can be dangerous to the psyche... a "longing" for that stable sense of "You are allright, kid!" type of vibe is lacking. It feels all work, no fun, all play is abandoned in his influence.... farming. I just see farmers and people that work with dirt and roll around in the mud and people in very industrial setting... machinery, tractors, tilling the land.... working on cars, motors, .... if anything, an engineering mind-set would have been handed down through the family!!! Genious ability with machinery and such! Just curious what all he was about.... that Mars in Taurus shows a hand in gardening and such.

Let me know if you have more specific questions or wanted me to focus on a past period of time or future period of time, and I can read all about it. Just specify the month and year for me.
*NOTICE* I'm a busy guy. Take no offense if I only post once. I don't always check this site every day, but I try my best!!! Alternatively, you may private message me here for my E-mail, where I might keep more in touch.
Gauri91

Post by Gauri91 »

Wow, thank you so much for your reply. Just having you reading in my chart that I'm intelligent means a lot to me as I've never seen myself as that, and yes the self-doubt has to go... :)

I can recognize mostly everything you interpret about me in my chart. Especially the fact that I love travelling and meeting new people and learning about new cultures.

I would love to have my chart read by you. Right now, what is mostly on my mind is when will I ever meet the right man to marry. I'm longing to meet this person and feel like I've been waiting for ages and lifetimes for this person to show up, and it's getting unbearable to wait any longer now. So if it is possible to see in my chart when I would be most likely to meet someone, I would be very happy. So somewhere between august 2018 until january 2020.

Also career. What type of career would suit me. I know you mentioned engineering, which was quiet surprising to me, but who knows :lol:
I'm interested in theater, acting, singing, and everything language and culture related.

Thank you! :D