Career question

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Harpreetminka

Career question

Post by Harpreetminka »

Hi
My birth details are
27 January 1978
Amritsar (india)
2:30 a.m.
My question is regarding my career. So far i have not been settled in my life. I tried small online business of bed sheets but is not doing well. Presently i am doing nannying and baby sitting jobs. Is there any scope of doing some sort of small scale business or should i go for study and any scope of getting a good job ? Please advice..
Thanks
Harpreet Kaur
Sujit

Re: Career question

Post by Sujit »

Your current sub period of Mercury in 2nd house of wealth and status is good for online business, trading.
Maha dasa lord Mars is malefic and weak by debilitation would bring some obstacles, conflicts and worry to mother, marital happiness, home, finances.
You can take care while travelling and driving.
There will be some short term improvement from Oct to December.
Looking at your forecast for next 1.5 years there is little gains, you can invest time in education and learning new skills.

Good luck.Send me feedback.
-Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Harpreetminka

Re: Career question

Post by Harpreetminka »

Sujit wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:37 am Your current sub period of Mercury in 2nd house of wealth and status is good for online business, trading.
Maha dasa lord Mars is malefic and weak by debilitation would bring some obstacles, conflicts and worry to mother, marital happiness, home, finances.
You can take care while travelling and driving.
There will be some short term improvement from Oct to December.
Looking at your forecast for next 1.5 years there is little gains, you can invest time in education and learning

Thank you