Furthering my education, will it be useful? Require guidance

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
shivaprasad

Furthering my education, will it be useful? Require guidance

Post by shivaprasad »

Dear Astrologers,

Is it worth venturing in advancing my education or else continue doing with the same profession? I have my masters and presently doing lecturing job.

DoB: 13/Jan/86; 2:50 PM -3:00 PM, Haveri, KA, India

Thanks in advance,

Namaste,

SM
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Furthering my education, will it be useful? Require guidance

Post by Noel Eastwood »

shiva, there are big changes afoot beginning late this year and lasting for some years. I would wait on making a decision until you know what is going to happen, perhaps wait until mid next year is my suggestion.
shivaprasad

Post by shivaprasad »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:13 pm shiva, there are big changes afoot beginning late this year and lasting for some years. I would wait on making a decision until you know what is going to happen, perhaps wait until mid next year is my suggestion.
Sir,

Thank you for reply. I don't know what is waiting for me, I have been waiting for something good to happen since couple of years. Presently kinda (psychological) turmoil, everythings seems hazy unable make any quick decision- may be lack of confidence due to past experiences. Now I have come to a stage where I feel I should make some hard decision so that don't lose out further precious time of life.

SM
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

shiva, now is not the time to rush into making any rash decisions. Take a slow breath and learn to meditate - deep relaxation. Set your goals month by month and work at manifesting them - but make the goals realistic and achieveable, no fantasy stuff. Next year will be the time for change but I don't know exactly what it will be, and psychological change is just as real as physical change, so be prepared for anything - and did I say for yuo to do your meditations?
shivaprasad

Post by shivaprasad »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:08 pm shiva, now is not the time to rush into making any rash decisions. Take a slow breath and learn to meditate - deep relaxation. Set your goals month by month and work at manifesting them - but make the goals realistic and achieveable, no fantasy stuff. Next year will be the time for change but I don't know exactly what it will be, and psychological change is just as real as physical change, so be prepared for anything - and did I say for yuo to do your meditations?
Thanks you sir for your kind words and helpful advise.
I am really worried as I lost couple of yester years (about 4-5 years) without making any significant advancement/ seeing much of success by delaying important decisions of life. And, now again to wait few more time is really distressing.
Sir kindly answer- Will the change be joyful or painful? Will the change be for good? Which area of life will be subjected to change? (sorry for asking too many questions in one breath) So that I should be prepared myself and motivated.

Thank you,

SM
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

shiva, life is all about change, without change there is stagnation. Change comes at certain intervals to push us forward, to make hard decisions that we would not normally make. All I can see is that 'change' is on its way, prepare for it. Don't be afraid, be prepared.

How do you prepare, I've already told you how. I suggest learning deep relaxation, so deep that you fall asleep. With a few weeks to months of this exercise you will start to learn how to use your meditations to make changes that benefit your life.

Will it be good? Of course, anything of value is good.

Remember, anything of value must be earned, you need to earn your advancement, just as all of us do. Now stop worrying and start meditating.
shivaprasad

Post by shivaprasad »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:30 pm shiva, life is all about change, without change there is stagnation. Change comes at certain intervals to push us forward, to make hard decisions that we would not normally make. All I can see is that 'change' is on its way, prepare for it. Don't be afraid, be prepared.

How do you prepare, I've already told you how. I suggest learning deep relaxation, so deep that you fall asleep. With a few weeks to months of this exercise you will start to learn how to use your meditations to make changes that benefit your life.

Will it be good? Of course, anything of value is good.

Remember, anything of value must be earned, you need to earn your advancement, just as all of us do. Now stop worrying and start meditating.
Sir thank you for your enlightening words and valuable inputs. I do meditation and will continue to do.

Thank you,

SM