Regarding Marriage

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
rohit86

Regarding Marriage

Post by rohit86 »

Hi, please let me know that when will I get married. I am very tensed as I am 30+ now but still unmarried. Please assist me.

My birth details:
24-April-1986
23:00 (11:00 PM)
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
admin
Site Admin

Re: Regarding Marriage

Post by admin »

Dear rohit86,

I see you have asked this question several times since late last year, and have been answered here by various members.

Asking the same question over and over again unfortunately doesn't and can't change the outcome, and for some time now it has been more important for you to concentrate on your inner self-development. Also, being desperate puts out the wrong 'message', and I'm sure you must understand that it can actually put others off.

Perhaps late Nov. this year might bring someone into your life who you may marry. However, I’m thinking that it is more likely to be in 2019 or even 2020.

However, this is from a very general perspective and I think it would be a good idea for you to have a full paid consultation with an astrologer of your choice in order to get a complete picture of your marriage situation and potential as this whole matter of marriage is, for you, a very complex and intense issue.

I think it's important that you continue to follow Noel's advice as that appeared to work well for you. This will help you to relax and allow the door to open to any prospective partners.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

rohit86 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:18 pm Hi, please let me know that when will I get married. I am very tensed as I am 30+ now but still unmarried. Please assist me.

My birth details:
24-April-1986
Hello Rohit86, You have started the sub period of planet Venus placed in 6th is causing delay with marriage. This dasa can bring focus on mother, native land, relocation and property related activity.
Current time has stress to your profession could continue till end of the year. It can bring changes and change of place / residence towards end of the year.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Hello Mr. Admin

I tried for some paid good consultants. But even after taking money they didn't tell much. That's why I again posted this question here. I apologize for it.
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Hello Sujit Sir,

Thanks for your kind reply. So now I will wait till the end of the year.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

rohit86 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:27 pm Hello Mr. Admin

I tried for some paid good consultants. But even after taking money they didn't tell much. That's why I again posted this question here. I apologize for it.
No need to apologise rohit and I'm sorry if my response was a bit harsh. I do understand your concerns as, when a situation feels like it will never change, we keep looking and asking just in case something new appears.

At this time, many planets are in retrograde motion and this tends to create delays - for all, or at least most of us. So it's time to retrace our steps and review our methods and goals.

Best to You,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Hello Mr.Admin

You were not harsh sir.

I do understand that posting the same question again and again is not good and hence you were just telling me the same. :)
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Sujit wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:21 pm
rohit86 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:18 pm Hi, please let me know that when will I get married. I am very tensed as I am 30+ now but still unmarried. Please assist me.

My birth details:
24-April-1986
Hello Rohit86, You have started the sub period of planet Venus placed in 6th is causing delay with marriage. This dasa can bring focus on mother, native land, relocation and property related activity.
Current time has stress to your profession could continue till end of the year. It can bring changes and change of place / residence towards end of the year.
- Sujit
Hello Sir,
Thanks for your kind reply. I still did not get any chance for marriage.
Can you please tell me that will it be good if I do love marriage in other religion?
Thanks...
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

rohit86 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:19 pm
Sujit wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:21 pm

My birth details:
24-April-1986
- Sujit
Hello Sir,
Thanks for your kind reply. I still did not get any chance for marriage.
Can you please tell me that will it be good if I do love marriage in other religion?
Thanks...
Give proper feedback on my reading. I never said you were going to get married in my reading.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Rohit
Your chart shows delay in marriage caused by weak planets. There is No denial.
If you believe in Vedic Remedial measures please come back
for guidance on seeking assistance of the divine influences.
Also I do not see any influences for any foreign element in the partner.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**