job change

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
nagaraj21

job change

Post by nagaraj21 »

Hello All,
i have below 2 questions.
Query 1:
i am curretly looking for a change in job and i am trying from past one year which is not hapening at all .Can you please let me know when my job can change ,wanted to move out of the company that i am curently working for,
In orderto grow economically and build a good career as well.

Query2:
Also,wanted to know if there is any chance for me to work in foreign land in my life time ?

Name :Nagaraj
DOB :13/01/1993
TIME : 1:18 PM
PLACE : Salem,tamil nadu
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: job change

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi nagara, I see that you are intelligent and well educated, you like to learn and travel too.

As for your question, there are changes in 2021, big changes that will force you to make major decisions. As for right now I don't see much that indicates change in career or a move overseas. Of course I could be wrong, there are ups and downs, perhaps moves within your organisation.

I do see that you are restless and want change to happen. Perhaps this will help you to learn how to manifest change through meditation and goal setting. Perhaps this is the momentum to study that will help you move assist the change you seek.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Nagara, I don't actually know what those chages will be but I think the 2021 changes will be positive though choices will need to be made. You will worry initially, as we all do in face of change, but that's why I suggest you learn to meditate, relax and practice goal setting and their manifestation.
I suggest you subscribe to my newsletters to learn more - links in my signature below.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

nagaraj21 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:06 pm Hello All,
i have below 2 questions.
Query 1:
i am curretly looking for a change in job and i am trying from past one year which is not hapening at all .Can you please let me know when my job can change ,wanted to move out of the company that i am curently working for,
In orderto grow economically and build a good career as well.

Query2:
Also,wanted to know if there is any chance for me to work in foreign land in my life time ?

Name :Nagaraj
DOB :13/01/1993
TIME : 1:18 PM
PLACE : Salem,tamil nadu
Your chart ruler Mars is placed in 2nd house of Taurus is good for professional prospects.
Currently you are in the major period of planet Sun placed in 9th till end of August and next sub period of Moon is weak by debilitation in 8th is unfavorable for job. It appears job could have faced some challenges during July and is likely to continue till end of September.
My best advice take care of job now and don't be in haste to change jobs.
Good luck. Like to hear feedback.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Nagaraj21,
any feedback ....
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
nagaraj21

Post by nagaraj21 »

Sujit wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:38 pm Nagaraj21,
any feedback ....
Hello Sujith thanks for ur valuable reply last year.As u said till september 208 had struggled a lot.But i changed my job in november 2018 now life seems to be better.
U had told me mars is in second house i believe its third house if am not wrong and was in rahu and saturn dasha and sub dasha.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Yes, your Mars is in 3rd house And maha dasa of Rahu and sub dasa of Saturn.