interpret my birth chart pls.. anything unique?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
blaxklilith

interpret my birth chart pls.. anything unique?

Post by blaxklilith »

Can someone help me with me chart pls? i would like to know what it is my chart says regarding my personal relationships and my life purpose, my vocation, and what lessons I am supposed to learn in this life.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: interpret my birth chart pls.. anything unique?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

blaxlil, I hope you have been learning to manage yourself these past 12 months since your last reading. The bottom line for what i see in your chart si that you are a very serious person who tends towards worrying too much about everything. For you to manage life you do need to learn to relax and let go of issues that are out of your control. Do that by learning to meditate.

I'll also have a go at relationships, you are attracted to someone down to earth, someone who is going to stay at home and not wander away from you. A hardworking, kind and gentle person, someone who knows how to live life to the full yet not take risks with his loved ones. He also needs to know how to make love to you and fulfill your needs in every way.

But first, start to relax and learn meditation.

Oh yeah, 'anything unique'? Yes, you ae unique :-)
1nluv

Re: interpret my birth chart pls.. anything unique?

Post by 1nluv »

Seems a very spiritually charged chart to me, with Mars in the 12th, north node in the 9th, and most of your placements in the bottom of your chart. You've got a lot to teach others spiritually, but it may be hard for you to find an outlet with Saturn in your 5th. This can delay or prevent having children, so you've got to find some other way to express your leadership anywhere related to the home.