Insight into my Job crisis?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Rik

Insight into my Job crisis?

Post by Rik »

I almost for 4 months in the last couple of years and I am currently still struggling to find a job. In fact , I have an interview tomorrow but I am so stressed and confident at the same time about this interview. How does my Job life look like? Do you see any potential in grabbing any Job opportunity and making into an offer this year? :cry:
Attachments
460gsmobueu01.png
460gsmobueu01.png (41.43 KiB) Viewed 1300 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Insight into my Job crisis?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

RIk, you have plenty of talent and skill, speek well but you feel no one listens or pays attention to you. This can lead to arguments which get you nowhere. One thing you can do is not to engage in arguments with people, especially your partners - at home and at work. Learn to trust that what you say is what people need to hear, say it once then let it go.

You have a sting in your tail, like the scorpion, this is powerful but can, once again, get you into trouble with people. Use your power by learing to meditate, deep relaxation, and learning to let things go rather than hold on to them. No mater if you have a job or not, this lifetime is directed at learning this fundamental lesson - let things go, don't hold on to negativity or vengence.

How will tomorrow's interview go? I don't know and I won't even try to predict this, I am terrible at it, so it's best that I don't try. Rather, I can advise you on how you should manage the interview: do your meditations as described, then imagine yourself leaving the interview extremely happy and positive, do this ten times tonight and ten times in the morning before the interview. Trust that you will do fine, it helps. If it goes no where, then it wasn't for you. Then continue your meditations every day.
Sujit

Re: Insight into my Job crisis?

Post by Sujit »

Rik,

Did you get the job.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit