I think I have a grand cross in my natal chart, any insight?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Carambola

I think I have a grand cross in my natal chart, any insight?

Post by Carambola »

Hi, my name is Jim and I was born in lake Forest, Illinois at 5:21 pm on August 16 of 1988. When I was young my mother had hand drawn my natal chart and I have always been interested in it.

I have always wondered if i have a near enough Grand cross from the looks of my chart and what those relationships between the planets means for me.

Anyone who is interested enough in trying to explain it to me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Attachments
2458302104407.gif
2458302104407.gif (15.37 KiB) Viewed 1029 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: I think I have a grand cross in my natal chart, any insight?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

carambola, yes, that's a nice Grand Cross you have there. It is for sensitive people who need the 'castle walls' to protect their soft centre from harm. It shows life has been interesting, people generally don't give you much support and you don't expect it, therefore you do things yourself, your way.

Life is like that for some of us, we face these hardships with a brave face and just keep putting our best foot forward. I can say that your life is one of facing reality and overcoming limitations, keep doing it. You have a spiritual bent and that is what makes it important for you to 'know thyself'.

Can I suggest you do my free intro to psychlogical astrology course, it's in my signature below. That's a good place to start for someone with your chart and potential.