Insight into career and relationships

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
unconditionally

Insight into career and relationships

Post by unconditionally »

Hello!
Since September/October 2017 I've been going through some major changes in my career, however it's been only recently that, because of exams and necessary choices I've needed to make, I've felt like my life has been out of my control. As a matter of fact, I feel like what I've been expecting to happen won't happen, almost in a serendipitous sense, hopefully. Now I'm coming to the end of a chapter in my life and I feel that certain things must fall out but I don't know exactly where I'm headed, as yesterday I received the results of my exams and it daunted on me that I probably won't access the career I intended. Also, I'm healing some wounds from the past with regard to my relationship with parents. One last question: in July 2015 I met a person 'B' whom I believe to be very important in my life, however they live at a distance and because of this we haven't been in contact since then. I'd like to know whether they will play a role and re-enter my life.
Thank you
A (me): 14/01/2000, 12:14 p.m. Rome
B: 24/05/1998, 6:45 p.m. Madrid
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Insight into career and relationships

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi uncon, Admin asked me to have a look at your chart for you, so I will see if anything is happening for you now.

The only major event is Jupiter crossing into your 7th House, which is of course the house of your relationships. I'd say that for the coming 12 months or so relatipnships features strongly in your life. What that means is that people will cross your path, not necessarily lovers but all sorts of relationships which includes friendships too.

Does it mean love? Not sure, it could, so keep yourself focused and work hard at improving yourself, managing your moods and staying calm and relaxed. The more focused you are the more chance of finding someone who will responate with you - good luck.