My Future

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
seema

My Future

Post by seema »

DOB: November 27, 1993
Time: 9:18 pm
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

My desire in life is to attain lots of fame/recognition and to have a bright future most likely maybe doing business
in a foreign country. Will my desire be fulfilled?

Thank You very Much!!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: My Future

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi seema, fame and fortune, I've had fame and fortune is better :)

OK, your chart is attached below, let's get started as this may take several posts.

Leo Ascendant shows you want to be liked and that self esteem and confidence are part of your main stumbling blocks. Leo Asc is lovely, generous and kind hearted, sometimes it can be overbearing and insensitivie, but on the while a stong leo in a chart is mostly charm and generosity of spirit.

Sun in Sag conjunct Mars, North Node and Pluto, so there is intensity and drive there. I'd say that as Sun in ni the 5th House you also wants to shione, much like the Leo Ascendant. The 5th Hous eis ruled by Leo too so now we can see why you waish to be famous, it's in the stars.

Moo in Taurus in the 10th is seeking stability to your ambitions, I like that, and so this is one planet that you could draw upon when feeling down and out. Too much Fire (Leo and Sagittarius) leads to overly ambitous expectations of life, these usually get shattered as you grow older, life is tough.

You have been through a lot and yet there is so much in your chart that will boost you upwards. Time to start meditating on the archetypes like Leo and Sun and Moon, this will add more meaning to your life.
seema

Post by seema »

How is my saturn (i'm having many delays so I suspect that saturn may play a strong role?)

So do you think my expectations in life will be shattered? I will not be able to attain what I want?

Thank You
seema

Post by seema »

As of now life has been driven down hill. Do you think it will start to go up and if it does will it be stable or will I be facing ups and downs constantly?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

seema, you are at the starting point of a new cycle and that often feels like an ending, in many ways it is. We end one cycle to allow us to start a new one, that's where you find yourself now.

As for 'shattered' expectations, a Fire sign always expects life to be a buzz, I'm a Fire sign so I know what I am talking about. The reality is that life is tough, if you don't work hard at attaining your goals the right way you feel like life has let you down. But like climbing a step ladder, life is one step at a time, there are no short cuts.

Set your goals realistically, then develop a pathway that will lead you to realise those goals. Remember, no one is as devoted to your life than you, so don't expect others to pick you up and deliver you to your goals. You have a good mind, use it to work out goals and pathways, step by step. That's how us Fire signs survive, by eventually realising life requires dedicated hard work, systematic planning and action.

As for Saturn, he is under control in your 7th house and the focal planet ofyour T-square - Moon opposing Mercury, Venus and Pluto. Saturn would be another good planet to meditate on. Your conflict is the strong Fire in your chart, learn to channel it in the right direction and you can do wonders. Allow it to burn out fo control and you have a bushfire. Fire is truly magical but only for those who earn the right to use it that way.

As I said earlier, you are ending an old cycle and starting a new one, it always feel odd and uncomfortable when this happens. Just slow down, don't stress and think it is the end, it is a beginning. But like all births it can be painful to get started.

So what are your goals other than to be famous? What are the steps that will get you there? THis is planning time because you don't want a new cycle to start without your input. It could be like a firecracker, bang and go nowhere. Put a firecracker in a rifle barrel and you can shoot down your targets. It's how you use it that's important.
seema

Post by seema »

Sir, i got extremely worried last night thinking that I may not attain what i want. But this morning as i read your post i feel so much better! Especially knowing you yourself are a fire sign. I googled you yesterday just to see who you were. Your books seem very interesting and i look upto you.

You explain life truly. I did look for shortcuts 4 years ago(young and dumb). I thought i could marry a rich guy and all my problems would be solved. Slowly, i came to realize that its wrong. Im responsible for my mother and my future. I cannot expect someone else doing all the work. And obviously my mom said that she has very high expectations from me and that kind of pushed me to work harder.

I know what i want to do and what i expect. However, my steps are still not clear. I don't know how i will reach there. Im stuck in one place and my brain is not functioning properly. I wait for god to show me a path i could walk on and then work hard to accomplish my goal! In the past my efforts have never worked but i hope this changes!!

Thank you sir!!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi seema, your post made me smile, us Fire signs are clever, creative, imaginative, bright and cheery, we shine like the Sun. Our problem is that when we hit a wall and can't climb over it we feel depressed and collapse in a heap. I know, I've been there and know all about the Fire wall.

Our challange is to relax our back agaist the wall, have a bit of a nap, when we wake up we can find some sticks and make a fire. then pull out our billy and boil it to make a cup of tea. While drinking our cuppa we scratch around in our bag and pull out yesterday's stale sandwich, we know that if we toast it it will taste real nice. As we're eating we find a notebook and pencil and start doodling - ideas come to us, how to dig deep and go under the wall, how we might throw a rope and climb up the wall or perhaps find a bike and ride around the wall...

You see, Fire signs want results immediately, when it doesn't happen we crash. You and I both know this is what we do. At the moment guess where you are? You're leaning your back against the wall and staring into the bushes wondering what to do. OK, but while you're resting there's a tree with fruit in it, and a creek with fish and a little hut beside the creek that was once a hermits cottage, you might want to explore it...

Let your creativity flow, make notes of what comes up and then, eventually, you might start to meditate. Subscribe to my newsletter and download my 2 free booklets, the link is in my signature below, I think it will help a lot :)

Better still, get my Fool's Journey series, it's all about those of us on the mystic's path - and that could be you.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Seema,

My readings are based on sidereal chart.

Your rising sign is Cancer. You can get fame and recognition due to status lord Sun is strong in the 5th.
Job lord Mars is also strong in 5th and placement of chart ruler in 10th makes you ambitious.

Current time is ruled by malefic or unfavorable Rahu conjunct Sun can give you challenges, stress for your job and status.
Work with patience.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
seema

Post by seema »

Thank you so much Sujit sir!

Its very kind of you to give a vedic perspective. Honestly, you are the first vedic astrologer who has said my dream can come true!

Sir, i am disheartened. I wish to do so much but life is very restricted. I hope and pray for better, sometimes i regret my desire and hope that it gets out of my mind because it stresses me and bothers me seeing no progress.

Sir, i am interested in vedic astrology and i do some myself.

I think my sun is weak in 5th because its in anuradha nakshatra ruled by shani. And shani is in 8th house from where it looks at fifth house. Ontop, sun is conjunct with rahu. However, mars is in its own sign and own house which saves the house. I think my fifth house is very heavy (karmic debt). Life has been very difficult and i see no way out. My sun is weak in navamsa aswell because it sits with saturn in 12th house.

I see shani as being in dushtana houses which i think will leave me with life long stress (in D1 and D9 chart). Moon in 10th does make me ambitious and career oriented, however, i have no career. I desperately want to do something big in life but I dont see planets helping me. Rahu is debilitated in scorpio causing sudden events. I see lots of negativity in my chart and i dont think i will get extreme success. Im kind of hopeless. Time has been the same since years, life is stuck and my desire, just seems like something i will have to bury in my heart :'(. But its hard and makes me depressed.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Your current sub period is ruled by Jupiter which can give stress to comforts, mother, home, relocation.
Profession, home will be challenging during August and September.
October and November will bring improvement to home, relationships.

Are your parents staying with you.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit